Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Amy a good role model?

Go down 
+16
cinderellyqueen
Rock_Royalty
PestimisticAngel
Magicusergirl
Dania
SoberAngel
Like U
Benerona
StainedGlassHeart
blackbutterfly
cowluva
ancientgoth
FallenHalos
Mariel
Caz
StartSomething
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rock_Royalty
Promoter
Promoter
Rock_Royalty

Female
Number of posts : 1194
Humor : Kinda happy
Bless :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 18:41

cinderellyqueen wrote:
i think she is. i deff look up to her. she has respect for herself and her body, and really loves music. she would never sacrifice her dignity to get more attention.

Yeah she's an amazing person. Not like another artists Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 09:18

Rock_Royalty wrote:
cinderellyqueen wrote:
i think she is. i deff look up to her. she has respect for herself and her body, and really loves music. she would never sacrifice her dignity to get more attention.

Yeah she's an amazing person. Not like another artists Wink
Exactly, she doesnt sacrifice one thing for another, smart strong girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 10:16

Yes she has a great personality and great statements!
She is my biggest role model.
Also in fashion. I screamed when I noticed sleeves that looked like hers Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Lol
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 15:56

Aww how cute. We all adore Amy! I dont really see much things that look Amy or Ev inspired fashion wise on peolple or manicans. Everyone around here sorta dresses the same way. She does have a killer personality, morales, standards, expectations, etc...
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10 2010, 16:29

Yes she shows the good image of a woman!
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 238909 Awww I love her so much Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 238909
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12 2010, 12:25

Yup yup the perfect image
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 03:13

I think she shows women in rock that you DON'T need to sell your body to sell albums. Like........no offense, Lacuna Coil <.<
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 13:27

She's a leader not a follower. Truly inspirational.
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 14:29

And she's not afraid to be herself.
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 16:10

Which is very important especially for girls. Heavenly devine!
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 00:07

She is an amazing role model!! Not at all like most people who dare call themselves artists.. Wink

(I would say more but I'm on my iPad and my thumBs are getting tired.. Wink)
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 08:38

Wait? Why didn't I post in this thread for 2 months? haha Very Happy
Anyways, I agree with you, InTheShadows Smile
Amy Lee is Amy Lee and whenever you say her name it basically sounds like "Rock chick!" "A bit boyish because of her actions while performing concerts on stage" "The Evanescence Queen". At first that's how I describe her, but when I become addicted to Ev. I was interested enough to explore more on Amy. I found out that she's supporting a campaign about Epilepsy. And when I saw it, the first thing that came out of my mind is that "She's so brave and more like a hero". I don't know, but for me, she is perfect. Anyways, sometimes she's funny and yeah, crazy? haha xD no, I mean she's just like that but she is a HERO for all the Evanescence fan. So rolemodel and hero? That sounds awesome Wink I love her and she's my inspiration. Even though I don't look like her Wink
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 19:08

AmyLeeFan29 wrote:
Wait? Why didn't I post in this thread for 2 months? haha Very Happy
Anyways, I agree with you, InTheShadows Smile
Amy Lee is Amy Lee and whenever you say her name it basically sounds like "Rock chick!" "A bit boyish because of her actions while performing concerts on stage" "The Evanescence Queen". At first that's how I describe her, but when I become addicted to Ev. I was interested enough to explore more on Amy. I found out that she's supporting a campaign about Epilepsy. And when I saw it, the first thing that came out of my mind is that "She's so brave and more like a hero". I don't know, but for me, she is perfect. Anyways, sometimes she's funny and yeah, crazy? haha xD no, I mean she's just like that but she is a HERO for all the Evanescence fan. So rolemodel and hero? That sounds awesome Wink I love her and she's my inspiration. Even though I don't look like her Wink

You took the words right out of my mouth!!! Very Happy
I love how she doesn't care that people want to see her with revealing clothes.. she stands for what she believes in and never backs down.. she doesn't let that stuff pull her down. It's a respect thing for her and I love it <3
She's sweet, funny, and is so inspiring to us all. Listening to her lyrics heal me. It's like magic.. if ever I'm sad, suppressed, feel alone, etc.. I just go to her lyrics and even just reading one line helps me throughout the whole day.
People dare ask "is she a good role model?" I say.. "How dare you ask such a question.. she's the BEST role model! Wink" I've been a huge fan of other artists throughout the years.. but Amy is the best out of all of them.. her amazing voice, her song writing, piano, harp, funniness, sweetness.. etc..!!! etc..!! too many to type!
Forever I'll be a devoted fan.. and she'll always be my role model. Smile <3
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 01:36

^ Yay! Yes! Hahaha Very Happy You said your thumb is tired so I continued what you want to say Razz Hahaha! No, that's my opinion of course. And I guess we all do know that. She's a PERFECT rolemodel and hero for me. I don't need Superman, I need Amy Lee I love you
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 00:38

Exactly ^ Very Happy She's mine too! And I need her also.. if only she knew the affect she has on my life, and other peoples lives.. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09 2011, 02:57

^ yey! Wee! I have friends!! whooo! hahahaha! Seriously, I know right? That would be awesome if there will be a free space that will send Amy anything we want. Like directly say? Or let's just say Public Cellphone... Very Happy that would be great! I love you
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 11:48

Haha yes!! ^ I totally agree!! That would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Amy a good role model?   Is Amy a good role model? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Amy a good role model?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3