Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What song do you think would make a good video?

Go down 
+14
Aimee
crazzycat
FallenHalos
PestimisticAngel
Rock_Royalty
Like U
EvanescenceGirl
jasminelee
blackbutterfly
Caz
Mariel
StartSomething
Dania
LeiaLeFey
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 293
Humor : what I learn from observation
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

What song do you think would make a good video? Empty
PostSubject: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 13:28

Just for fun here. But on the albums including Origin what songs do you think would make good music videos?
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 13:36

Tourniquet It's An Aamzing Song And Hello It Would've Been A Huge Hit..
And Like You Or Snow White Queen And Even In Death And I Would Love To See A Video For Imaginary Just Imagine How It Would Be?!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 13:37

Great thread Leia Razz

I would have loved to have seen a video for Imaginary - candy clouds, purple skies and paper flowers and all that Laughing

Um.....apart from that Tourniquet would have been great I think - a real horror type video.

From The Open Door.....Snow White Queen or Lose Control would have great potential for videos. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 293
Humor : what I learn from observation
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 13:40

Thank you, Steve.

I would have love to have seen Taking Over Me and Your Star as videos as well as Imaginary, Snow White Queen, Whisper, and Where Will You Go.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 16:41

Whisper!! bounce and Even In Death Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Jul 14 2008, 14:09

Tourniquet, Your Star, Whisper, Solitude

Lots and lots! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 17:49

Imaginary,Lacrymosa,Whisper,Your Star, Tourniquet,Solitude,Farther Away,Even In Death, Like You and Snow White Queen I love you

I've always wondered why there wasn't a video of those in "bold" Razz
Back to top Go down
jasminelee
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness

Number of posts : 1
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 05:18

EXODUS
MY LAST BREATH

ACTUALLY DEPENDS ON THE WAY THE VIDEO IS GOING TO BE MADE Wink
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 12:25

jasminelee wrote:
EXODUS
MY LAST BREATH

Welcome to the forum Jasminelee cheers
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 16:30

Farther Away, Lose Control, Imaginary Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 16:35

EvanescenceGirl wrote:
Farther Away, Lose Control, Imaginary Very Happy

I wanted one of the singles from TOD to be either Snow White Queen or Lose Control.....just because I think they could make really dark and interesting videos from either of them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 16:45

Lose Control would be imteresting. When I think of a videoclip for that song I imagine Amy going crazy lol
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 16:57

EvanescenceGirl wrote:
Lose Control would be imteresting. When I think of a videoclip for that song I imagine Amy going crazy lol

Yeah she would go crazy at the chorus for sure lol!

I would have liked a video for it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 18:07

Quote :

When I Think Of A Video For That Song I Think Of Mary Had A Lamb!! Razz

Last edited by Teardrop101 on Tue Aug 05 2008, 07:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyTue Aug 05 2008, 04:25

jasminelee wrote:
EXODUS
MY LAST BREATH

Welcome to this forum bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyTue Aug 05 2008, 11:18

The thing is I've always thought of Lose Control as basically being about sex......but I think a video of Amy just going crazy would be cool lol!
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 11:34

I imaginne a guy sitting in a chair and Amy pulls his hair Laughing
and also she goes crazy, starting to break everything...
Twisted Evil
lol
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 13:52

Quote :

confused confused scratch I Don't Think Ev Will Ever Make A Video Like That! Razz But Still Everytime They Manage To Sruprise Us And Come Up With An Amazing Video And A Brand New Idea! So We'll Never Know!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 14:03

EvanescenceGirl wrote:

Lucky guy lol!
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 14:21

weight of the worl or cloud nine or lose control would be cool
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 15:49

Teardrop101 wrote:
Quote :

confused confused scratch I Don't Think Ev Will Ever Make A Video Like That! Razz But Still Everytime They Manage To Sruprise Us And Come Up With An Amazing Video And A Brand New Idea! So We'll Never Know!

hey, it's just pulling his hair! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 16:19

Can I be the guy ? lol!
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 16:32

StartSomething wrote:
Can I be the guy ? lol!

nooo, you must be dreamiiiiiing lol!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 16:44

yup I'm dreaming Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rock_Royalty
Promoter
Promoter
Rock_Royalty

Female
Number of posts : 1194
Humor : Kinda happy
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? EmptyFri Jul 31 2009, 20:14

Anything For you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? Empty

Back to top Go down

What song do you think would make a good video?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next