Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?

Go down 
+12
AmyLeeFan29
BrokenDemise
Mrs.Lovett
ianf666
Dania
EvanescenceGirl
themetalinme
blackbutterfly
Mariel
Caz
Franneke
StartSomething
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Less than 6 months
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6 months - a year
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
1-2 years
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
2-3 years
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
3 + years
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
forever
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-14

How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 12:19

Two years ago!? haha! that's quite long. lol
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:27

If I could change my vote to "forever" I would Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 22:04

Yeah! Let's change? ......in our dreams Sad HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 22:08

Haha, I do believe that we're gonna have to wait at least 6 more months to get something new from Ev Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 06:13

Wait forever for... the new album! Razz
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 07:54

Hahahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 10:06

I voted 1-2 years.

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 23:04

Another year. And probably, another year after that. Sad lol
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 00:04

Sadly.. It seems like we will be waiting 6 months to a year Sad but the longer we wait, the better the albums getting.. That helps me be more patient.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30 2011, 13:02

So, apparently, they pushed it to the 14?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2