Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?

Go down 
+12
AmyLeeFan29
BrokenDemise
Mrs.Lovett
ianf666
Dania
EvanescenceGirl
themetalinme
blackbutterfly
Mariel
Caz
Franneke
StartSomething
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Less than 6 months
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_lcap0%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6 months - a year
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_lcap25%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
1-2 years
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_lcap25%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
2-3 years
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_lcap19%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
3 + years
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_lcap19%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
forever
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_lcap12%How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Empty
PostSubject: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyThu May 29 2008, 15:02

I'm going for 6 months - a year!

I'm an optimist Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Franneke
So Close
So Close
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 986
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyThu May 29 2008, 15:16

LOL hahahah

indeed you are Razz Laughing

if we already waited 3 and 1/2 years, I guess we can again wait longt time again Razz
one of my fav bands ( Anathema) dont release a new album since 2003, and the new one could be released maybe next year Sad
so I'm patiente Razz I can wait for another Ev album, that they give them their enought time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyThu May 29 2008, 15:36

FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! Razz I'm not so sure there will ever be another one Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyThu May 29 2008, 16:22

I voted 1-2 years tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyFri May 30 2008, 02:46

I voted 1-2 years because I want Amy to take her time,
and get realy good at harp before she/they make a new album. I love you
Back to top Go down
themetalinme
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
themetalinme

Female
Number of posts : 178
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyFri May 30 2008, 04:48

2-3 years minimum Sad
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyFri May 30 2008, 10:50

Caz wrote:
FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! Razz I'm not so sure there will ever be another one Rolling Eyes

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyFri May 30 2008, 14:43

Amy will bringout an album no doubt Wink Does it really matter? Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyFri May 30 2008, 14:46

Caz wrote:
Amy will bringout an album no doubt Wink Does it really matter? Razz

Laughing just cos your pissed off with men don't take it out on me lol!

geek
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 10:53

I just saw this Razz I'm not taking it out on you, you doughnut tongue
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 10:56

Caz wrote:
I just saw this Razz I'm not taking it out on you, you doughnut tongue

oh okay cool Razz

And of course it matters! Cool
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 10:57

You'll still have Amy though, it will just be called something different that's all Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 11:00

Caz wrote:
You'll still have Amy though, it will just be called something different that's all Twisted Evil

I like Amy and Terry together - I think they've been through a lot together and can make some great music together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyWed Jun 11 2008, 09:35

I hope for less than 6 months,
but I don't think that that will happen Rolling Eyes
Forever? No, we Ev fans are to damn patient,
but I hope Amy and her harp will
make an album bounce
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 14:15

Sleep
wake me up when the next album comes out... lol
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 14:18

lol! Okay Silvia you sleep - I'll wake you Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 11:14

I'd bet about three years...
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 14:42

Quote :
I'd bet about three years...

Me Too
Back to top Go down
ianf666
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness

Number of posts : 5
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptyThu Jul 24 2008, 12:47

It's been a long time since the release of 'The Open Door' and alot of people including some fans i know are getting fed up with waiting for some new material. A band cannot afford to be out of the public eye too long these days. I have gone for the 1 to 2 years option in the poll.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 12:33

I'll wait forever....
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 08:04

I'm being optimistic and saying 6 months to a year. We know they're working on new stuff, it's gotta come out sometime (you would hope)....I know the release date was October and now we don't know, but it's gotta be coming soon......I hope, but even if it does take a little while to come out, I'd rather it sounded really great and Amy was 100% happy with it than it was a bit of a flop because it was rushed......
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 09:21

I guess Six months or a year Razz
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 11:58

I hope within a year from now! Smile
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 12:00

YEAH! hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 12:16

The problem is I was hoping that two years ago XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album?   How long will we be waiting for the next Ev album? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next