Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!

Go down 
+7
Marit
Franneke
blackbutterfly
Like U
Mariel
StartSomething
EvanescenceGirl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 12:46

And thank-you to Silvia for coming up with this great idea ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 12:57

Thanks Very Happy
You helped me a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 13:39

No problem Very Happy

Competition is now closed. No more entries will be accepted.
Voting will begin tomorrow ! Well done everyone who has entered, you're all winners in my eyes ! Very Happy
Roll on tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 13:54

cant wait to vote is it going to be a poll
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 13:57

I will be asking people to either post their vote in the thread or PM their vote to me whichever they prefer Very Happy

Because Anja is away and has already voted so its the best way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 14:33

cheers
I'm happy that this contest was well accepted. Thank you for all that participated Wink
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 06:06

can we vote..my vote is Deadly Poison
love your work all of the covers rock i cant vot for my self so beside me you rock Razz we all rock though
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 10:44

People are eager to vote - I like it Very Happy

Okay here's the deal. Here is the final list:

Like You

The Last Angel
Angels & Demons
Realm

Deadly Poison

Never Look Back
Winter Fades
Angels of the Darkened Empire

Ktsunami

The Pieces

Marit

The Black Tree

blackbutterfly

My Broken Wings

Evanescence Girl

Alive
Break The Silence
Raindrops

LeiaLeFey

Twilit Dreams
Beauty of the Darkness
Fairytales

Thats the lot!

Please post your vote for the best cover either here in the thread, or if you want your vote to remain private, please PM me your vote and i will reply to say I have counted your vote.
One vote per member. Designers cannot vote for their own designs.
The winning member will receive a userbar in their sig saying "Ev Design Contest Winner" and 75 blessing.
2nd place - 50 blessings
3rd place - 25 blessings

You have until Friday 8th August to cast your vote !

Well done everyone who entered. Very Happy

So lets vote ! bounce
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 11:58

Like U wrote:
love your work all of the covers rock i cant vot for my self so beside me you rock Razz we all rock though

Which one of hers are you voting for ?
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 16:31

StartSomething wrote:
Like U wrote:

Which one of hers are you voting for ?
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 19:43

only one vote... but I like several covers scratch
hard to choose!

Well, my vote goes to "Angels & Demons" Smile
I like the eyes and I think the title and the image match perfectly.

I had this awesome title, "Reborn" but I couldn't make a great cover for it. Just a gimp flame, nothing special lol
I think I'll post it later in "the creatve thread".

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02 2008, 09:20

Thanks Silvia and Stef ! Your votes have been counted ! Very Happy

I have voted as well geek

6 days to go to vote everyone !
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02 2008, 19:02

im so excited man this is gonna be hard
may the best 3 win
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02 2008, 21:21

and the winners are....
Question
*drums*

lol

xD
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 06:38

EvanescenceGirl wrote:
and the winners are....
Question
*drums*

lol

xD

lol! we still have another 5 days of voting to go !
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 07:25

They're All Great!
I Don't Know What To Vote "Angels & Demons" Or Break The Silence"
Can't I Just Vote For Both Of Them??
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 07:39

Teardrop101 wrote:
They're All Great!
I Don't Know What To Vote "Angels & Demons" Or Break The Silence"
Can't I Just Vote For Both Of Them??

Sorry Teardrop you can only vote for one !

Which one ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 15:07

*crossing fingers*
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 17:02

StartSomething wrote:
People are eager to vote - I like it Very Happy

Okay here's the deal. Here is the final list:

Like You

The Last Angel
Angels & Demons
Realm

Deadly Poison

Never Look Back
Winter Fades

Ktsunami

The Pieces

Marit

The Black Tree

blackbutterfly

My Broken Wings

Evanescence Girl

Alive
Break The Silence
Raindrops

LeiaLeFey

Twilit Dreams
Beauty of the Darkness
Fairytales

Thats the lot!

Please post your vote for the best cover either here in the thread, or if you want your vote to remain private, please PM me your vote and i will reply to say I have counted your vote.
One vote per member. Designers cannot vote for their own designs.
The winning member will receive a userbar in their sig saying "Ev Design Contest Winner" and 75 blessing.
2nd place - 50 blessings
3rd place - 25 blessings

You have until Friday 8th August to cast your vote !

Well done everyone who entered. Very Happy

So lets vote ! bounce

Only 5 days left to vote !!
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 17:23

oh how many vote r in
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 06:18

Umm.. Ok I'm Gonna Vote For Break The Silence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 10:01

Teardrop101 wrote:
Umm.. Ok I'm Gonna Vote For Break The Silence Very Happy

Okay you're vote has been counted, thank-you teardrop cheers
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 12:29

StartSomething wrote:
EvanescenceGirl wrote:
and the winners are....
Question
*drums*

lol

xD

lol! we still have another 5 days of voting to go !

I know... Just training lool
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 12:31

I thought it was just a really long drum roll Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 12:48

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next