Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!

Go down 
+7
Marit
Franneke
blackbutterfly
Like U
Mariel
StartSomething
EvanescenceGirl
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Empty
PostSubject: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptySun Jul 20 2008, 12:48

Hello Very Happy
I thought about starting a contest Wink :

You should think of a title for the next Ev album and create a front cover of it.

* You can participate until midnight of 31th June (the end of 30th June) and at that time, my friend Steven would create a poll for voting, that will last for a week. Smile
* Entries should have 700x600 pixels.

I wanted to ask you to NOT VOTE for yourselves. Where's the fun in that? lol

Use your imagination Razz

kisses*
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 09:57

I like this idea Sylvia !! Hopefully people join in and enter !

Shouldn't it be the end of July as the deadline date ? Suspect

Get posting your titles and designs everyone ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyMon Jul 21 2008, 12:20

hmm... ok, it's until the end of July Smile
and people have a week to vote.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 10:08

Okay - Ive edited the title a little Silvia to make it more attention grabbing, hope you don't mind Very Happy

So get your entries in everyone ! Please post the links to your designs in this thread by the 31st July. Twisted Evil

The poll to decide the winner will start on the 1st of August and will last one week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 13:39

Do I have to put Amy on the cover?? Suspect because I'm working on something but I don't know how to fit her in the desing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 13:41

Deadly Poison wrote:
Do I have to put Amy on the cover?? Suspect because I'm working on something but I don't know how to fit her in the desing Razz

Thats fine, it doesn't have to have Amy ! Very Happy

I can't believe I just said that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 13:48

Laughing Ok, but now I'm thinking I have to put her Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 13:50

Deadly Poison wrote:
Laughing Ok, but now I'm thinking I have to put her Razz

Laughing Its up to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: im in   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 14:01

im in i will do one

Last edited by Like U on Tue Jul 22 2008, 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 14:21

Like U wrote:
im in i will do one

Cant wait to see it stefani ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 14:37

done hope u like it
its call 'THE LAST ANGEL'
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! 79f5914ea60726465fa399bd38a25d9e

with the band name and logo
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! 79f5914ea60726465fa399bd38a25d9e-2

its not much

Last edited by Like U on Tue Jul 22 2008, 14:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 14:40

I really like it stefanie ! Very Happy

Thanks for being the first to enter !
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 14:42

thanks
glad im first to post
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 16:15

Cool Stef! bounce

Click here Smile
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 16:17

I love it Mariel - you found a space for Amy Laughing

I love the red colors you use and the title as well ! Excellent bounce
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 16:21

Thank You!! Very Happy I didn't finish the other one because I wanted Amy on my cover Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 16:36

Deadly Poison wrote:
Thank You!! Very Happy I didn't finish the other one because I wanted Amy on my cover Razz

Great idea tongue
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 17:48

can i post more
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Leeds_Castle_by_zardo
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 18:50

Awesome covers! bounce
What kind of program do you guys have-
to make that incredible covers-?
You see I only have Paint Razz
Is it possible to make an amazing cover like
those with only paint?
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 18:56

well u wont be able to blend the pics with the background...i use gimp
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 21:57

This is cool! I'll work on some designs!!
Back to top Go down
Franneke
So Close
So Close
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 986
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyTue Jul 22 2008, 23:02

wow! awesome covers! love them all Very Happy

good luck to everyone bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 05:10

Yes stef you can make more than one ! I like the last one.

We will limit it to a maximum of three per person okay everyone ?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 07:37

okay here is my last entry
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! 34447c682f76de412ccdc1b22011b628
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 15:04

Absolutely beautiful stefani ! Very Happy

Well done ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next