Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!

Go down 
+7
Marit
Franneke
blackbutterfly
Like U
Mariel
StartSomething
EvanescenceGirl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27 2008, 18:42

blackbutterfly thanks for the bless

i thought is was only fair that there is 3 winner
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27 2008, 19:13

I'm going to be faar away from a pc the next 2 weeks,
so if I'm going to vote I have to vote now. Razz
I just want to say that they were all awesome. bounce

But I'm going to vote for Angels Of The Darkened Empire by Deadly Poison. Sorry about being a few days too early,
but I really wanted to vote Neutral
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27 2008, 22:01

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Cover1gl0.th

here's my first entry Smile it's called "alive". I'm out of ideas so... xS
the words in white are like that because the important one is alive Smile

I have made another one, called "break the silence"... but I can't put it now Razz

*suspense*

lol

yeah, I agree that we should have 3 winners Very Happy
maybe the 1st gets 75 bless points, the 2nd 50 points and the 3rd 25...
Just an idea!

kisses*

Last edited by EvanescenceGirl on Mon Jul 28 2008, 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 01:15

blackbutterfly wrote:

But I'm going to vote for Angels Of The Darkened Empire by Deadly Poison. Sorry about being a few days too early,

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks Anja Very Happy

see you in 2 weeks Smile

Silvia, that's a very conceptual cover, I like it Smile and I love the idea of giving points to the winners Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 05:13

great idea to giving point
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 10:19

blackbutterfly wrote:

Crying or Very sad okay Anja - see you soon, thanks for your vote ! Very Happy

Silvia - I love your entry its fantastic, well done ! and blessings to the winners is a great idea !! We will do that! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 19:51

I like it, but I thought that maybe you guys wouldn't like as much as I do. I'm happy I was wrong Smile

here are my other two entries:

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Btsxc1.th
break the silence

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Raindropssh0.th
raindrops

the girl in the first cover is me xD
well, any of my covers has Amy. I tried to do something different Very Happy

If you guys are curious, I used both gimp and photoshop cs3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 21:40

^ Awesome! I love the color in the first one tongue
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 23:56

like the second one
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 05:08

All your entries are cool Silvia ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 293
Humor : what I learn from observation
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 14:19

Here is my first entry:
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Evcovertwilitdreamslm1.th
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 14:24

hehe what took you so long Leia Wink

Thats cool I'm so glad you entered and its great ! Are they eagles in the background ? That blue color you use is nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 14:27

I think it's eagles I'm not sure as I used a brush to do that
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 14:35

Yeah I think it is too cheers remember you can have 3 entries if you like tongue
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 16:13

Here are my second and third
The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Evcoverbeautyofthedarkpd6.th

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Evcoverfarittalesac9.th

Last edited by LeiaLeFey on Tue Jul 29 2008, 16:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding third entry)
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29 2008, 23:12

Cool covers!! bounce I like them Smile
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 05:38

Cool work Leia !! Very Happy I love the fairytales one especially !

Okay, so only today and tomorrow left to enter everyone ! cheers
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 13:13

thank you Very Happy but I think there's a problem, my entries aren't 700x600 :S I had to resize them to ut them them on imageshack...
LeiaLeFey those covers are really nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 14:40

wow just two day cant wait
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 15:33

Thanks everyone!

All the other entries are really good as well.
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30 2008, 15:34

I'm excited only two days to go bounce
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 04:30

ah......its the 31st last day bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 10:48

Yeah the competition will close before I log out today guys so only a few more hours to enter.
Voting will begin tomorrow ! Very Happy

The winner entry will receive 75 blessing points and a userbar in their sig announcing them as "Ev Design Contest Winner"

The entry in second place gets 50 blessings

The third place entry will get 25 blessings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 11:16

wow best luck to every one
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 12:37

good luck everyone! cheers
Steve will be posting a list on the first page of this topic, so that you don't have to go back and forward searching for your favorite cover Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!   The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ev Cover Design Contest - Vote For Your Favorite!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next