Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ideas for the next evanescence album?

Go down 
+4
Dania
Caz
Mariel
StartSomething
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 01:03

I think so too, after all she IS getting harp lessons!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 02:44

That would've been so cool!
God, I hope she's going to have some beautiful harp songs
in the next album
bounce
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28 2008, 10:48

Yeah its so cool that she's learning how to play the harp and trying out new things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29 2008, 22:48

I know.
I bet she will. Josh invested good money!!!
SmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30 2008, 09:18

StartSomething wrote:
Yeah its so cool that she's learning how to play the harp and trying out new things Very Happy

I couldn't agree more. Does anybody know what gave her the idea of taking harp lessons Question
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22 2008, 13:55

A duet with Sharon, it would be interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22 2008, 14:18

i agree a duet with sharon that would be great......and JARED TOO
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22 2008, 23:58

Quote :
I would love to see a collboration with some other female like Tarja Turunen Very Happy or Lisa Middelhauve from Xandria... Razz

I totally agree, Tarja! How awesome would that be? Though that probably isn't going to happen...
I'd also like to hear something with a harp in it, only because I'm curious as to how well she can play it. Plus, it's such a unique instrument!

Also...I kind of disagree on the Jared Leto thing. I mean, I love him and 30STM (who doesn't? Razz ), but I just think it would be really weird to hear him on an Evanescence album. So no thank you, Jared Leto...
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24 2008, 16:12

Quote :
Also...I kind of disagree on the Jared Leto thing. I mean, I love him and 30STM (who doesn't? ), but I just think it would be really weird to hear him on an Evanescence album. So no thank you, Jared Leto...

Umm.. I Thought About That But No! He Would Be Great On An Evanescence Album! He've Got A Beautiful Strong Voice.. It Would Totally Be Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24 2008, 16:18

Teardrop101 wrote:
Quote :
Also...I kind of disagree on the Jared Leto thing. I mean, I love him and 30STM (who doesn't? ), but I just think it would be really weird to hear him on an Evanescence album. So no thank you, Jared Leto...

Umm.. I Thought About That But No! He Would Be Great On An Evanescence Album! He've Got A Beautiful Strong Voice.. It Would Totally Be Awesome!

u mean hot dania i just can imagine his and amy will go so well wow what a dream bounce
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24 2008, 16:27

YEAH!! Twisted Evil Amy Got An Amazing Voice So It Would Totally Be Amazing! But I Don't Really Like Amy So It's Not Much A Dream For Me.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24 2008, 16:37

Teardrop101 wrote:
YEAH!! Twisted Evil Amy Got An Amazing Voice So It Would Totally Be Amazing! But I Don't Really Like Amy So It's Not Much A Dream For Me.. Lol

when u say u dont like u mean u dont dream about about ....wel DUH u r a chick now Jared is someone we should be dreaming about hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24 2008, 16:47

Hahahaha True! I'm Constantly Dreaming About Jared Leto! He's... He's... (There's No Words To Describe Him!) He's Just AMAZING!
But I Really Don't Like Amy And When She Fired John My Dislike For Her Increased!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the next evanescence album?   Ideas for the next evanescence album? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the next evanescence album?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2