Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I really need help to contact Amy lee : (

Go down 
+4
StartSomething
Mariel
AmyLeeFan29
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quintessence
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Quintessence

Number of posts : 3
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-25

I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02 2011, 05:43

Of course not)) I tried to find her real adress, but failed(
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03 2011, 10:10

Oh right Smile haha! I know that her address wont be given away as simply as that Razz Anyways, welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24 2012, 14:17

As Quintessence has already said, the fanmail address for writing is:

Amy Lee
c/o Wind-up Records
72 Madison Ave
New York NY 10016
UNITED STATES

If you want to write, you must put United States at the end of the address if you are sending from outside the US. I would also strongly advise adding your address as a return address in case it is returned to you as unsent or unable to be delivered. If you want to be sure it's got there, pay for a registered (signed for) or a fully tracked mail service, then you will be able to tell if it has been signed for/delivered.

The email address given is:
evanescence@winduprecords.com

I can't confirm if you'll get a reply, but as a general rule fanmail sent by letter is often forwarded onto the band or their manager. You're more likely to get it read or possibly get a response from someone if you write. If you email you may get a generic response back.

Original source of this information:
http://littlerock.about.com/od/famouslocals/f/aaevanesanceq.htm

I would strongly advise against trying to contact Amy Lee through her personal details [if you should find them] or by contacting Amy Lee's friends or family [whose details may be easier to find] as it can be quite intimidating to have a stranger phoning up you or your family. Not to mention that in a worst case scenario if you keep doing it, you could well find yourself being spoken to by the police or getting a letter from a lawyer over stalking/intimidation.

Right now, I would say your best bet is to try and meet Amy Lee and the rest of the band whilst they're on tour as they're doing meet and greets and instore signings.

You may find getting access to these sort of VIP events easier if you join EvClub as they often get informed and get given the chance to get tickets to meet and greets before anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24 2012, 14:27

BrokenDemise wrote:

Amy Lee
c/o Wind-up Records
72 Madison Ave
New York NY 10016
UNITED STATES

OMG! thank you so much, first place I'm gonna go visit when I get to NY lol Wink

Edit:

I looked it up on google maps and it looks like this:

I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Untitl14

YAY Wee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I really need help to contact Amy lee : (
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: