Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I really need help to contact Amy lee : (

Go down 
+4
StartSomething
Mariel
AmyLeeFan29
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Number of posts : 10
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-08-01

I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Empty
PostSubject: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyMon Aug 01 2011, 20:26

Hello everybody I love you

im Mohammad and from K.S.A

it does not matter where im from

what matters is the soulful voice that amy lee got

it's more than voice

it's like magic 2 me

i sweare god, when i hear song - my immortal - sometimes I cry, sometimes I got power and

sometimes I sleep and usually something inside my body move!!

I believe Amy lee is more than person, I think she is angle, yes she is.

first, im happy 2 be here

umm i need help from anywhere

i need to contact Amy lee pleeeeeeeeease pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

i love her sooooo much

she changed my mind

she gave me power

she is my dream : (

i need to call her or chat with her

i need help

maybe i can't tell you my feelings about that because i don't know how 2 explain that

but

i have very very deep feelings about her

i love her at all, her style, her voice, her eyes and looking style

and sometimes it's hard to say it because English is not my first language.

please Amy lee, if you see my words allow me to talk with you : (

i hope to get answer : (

i looooooooooooove you amy sooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch

Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyTue Aug 02 2011, 07:57

Hi Mohammad. It's clear that we're all fans here and we ALL want to see Amy or even contact her, but I'm sorry, we don't really have any closer contact to her other than her Twitter account Smile So if you have a Twitter, you can follow her there and get some more updates. Just to remind, Amy doesn't handle this site Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyTue Aug 02 2011, 13:06

aha : (

I see I see

so how can I see her in Twitter?

does she have account in there or what ?

: (
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyTue Aug 02 2011, 14:36

What Paula said Smile Razz yup, Amy has a twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/amyleeev
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyTue Aug 02 2011, 15:06

Hi Mohammed! Waves welcome to the forum! Smile we all love Amy here too bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyWed Aug 03 2011, 08:45

WELCOME ALL

i know u all love her, but i love her more than u ^-^
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyThu Aug 04 2011, 14:19

Haha Smile fine by me Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptySat Aug 06 2011, 05:03

@Mohammad- Not really see her but you can tag her in your post and tell her millions times on how much you love her. But note, don't do that ALWAYS, she may find you annoying. hahaha xD Kidding! Razz
Back to top Go down
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptySat Aug 06 2011, 15:10

how can i tag her and where ?

in Twitter, she is not one of my followers, so i can't send 2 her

Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptySun Aug 07 2011, 13:04

It's okay if she doesn't follow you, you can still tweet her Very Happy I don't know how though Razz
Back to top Go down
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptySun Aug 07 2011, 13:15

llooooll

i don't know how

Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptySun Aug 07 2011, 13:21

I don't tweet, maybe Paula can help you Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyThu Aug 11 2011, 12:05

1. On the right hand side there is a little picture of a white square with a blue pen on it by your username. Click that.. this is how you tweet.
2. There should be a white box that pops up, and this is what you type your tweets in.
3. You can tweet about anything you please! However, if you want to tweet Amy you have to do the @ sign and then her username.. then type what you want to say to her.. for example..
If I were to tweet Amy I would go..

@AmyLeeEV (and then whatever I would want to say to her)

AmyLeeEV is her username..

Hope this wasn't too confusing xP

Good luck! I hope Amy tweets you and me both one day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyMon Aug 15 2011, 16:24

It could not be happened cuz she is not following me

I am just following her

help me : (

wha
t shall I do ?
Back to top Go down
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyMon Aug 15 2011, 16:28

It could not be happened cuz she is not following me

I am just following her

help me : (

but what i wrote was posted in my profile not in her page : (

what shall I do ?

Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyWed Aug 17 2011, 04:31

Pssh. I follow her but she's not my follwer and I can still tag her along with my post on twitter.
Wait...are you sure you ALREADY have your twitter account? 'Cause if you are not a twitter member, you're not able to tweet to ANY OF THE CELEBRITIES you follow XD
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyWed Aug 17 2011, 15:35

You can tweet her but it won't appear on her homepage, its only her own tweets that appear there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyWed Aug 17 2011, 16:08

aha

yes man i have twitter account

so what i send will be as a private message cuz she is not following me ?

is that right ?

thanks guys 4 helping me

u r good people

Smile

Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyThu Sep 01 2011, 22:40

Yes, that's right Smile
If she's not following you, she will not get a private message from you.
You can STILL tweet her though if you put @AmyLeeEV before a tweet Smile
No problem!! Let me know if you have anymore questions Smile
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyThu Sep 01 2011, 22:40

Sorry to double post!!! But what are your guys twitter accounts so I can follow you!? Smile
Mine is @MsMindFreak
Back to top Go down
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyFri Sep 02 2011, 07:43

Mine is: @Aimee_Liam
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyFri Sep 02 2011, 13:40

Mine is of course : @AmyLeeFan29 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyFri Sep 02 2011, 13:43

Sorry to double post Very Happy
Anyways, FOLLOWED BOTH OF YOU Very Happy and geezz.. InTheShadows, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL and you have so many followers xD
Back to top Go down
Quintessence
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Quintessence

Number of posts : 3
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2011-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyTue Oct 25 2011, 14:10

I don`t know, if someone has already wrote it, but if you`ll search in Google you`ll get this adress:
Amy Lee
c/o Wind-up records
72 Madison Ave
New York NY 10016

If you want to send a real letter of course))) In my opinion, it will be more toucheful for her to read your emotions from paper))
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( EmptyTue Nov 01 2011, 08:48

But is there any proof saying that that is Amy's real address? Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need help to contact Amy lee : (   I really need help to contact Amy lee : ( Empty

Back to top Go down

I really need help to contact Amy lee : (
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: