Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Amy Lee Hater video >:(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-14

An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Empty
PostSubject: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 09:52

So, this is the video that I'm talking about. I just can't see anything good on this video. It all means "Hating and Criticizing" to me >Sad To the one who uploaded this, get a life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5ZD4jRVyo

*Tell me your response to this video.*
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 16:09

Don't watch that Razz Amy has haters, we all do haha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 17:33

You know what, I think a lot of the stuff they picked up, which was only from a handful of performances were actually alright, some of them were a bit iffy, but a lot of them where she almost put a lot of oomph into the last note I always thought showed emotion and real feeling.....something you don't get on the album.....And I don't know if she did look miserable, she just looked tired like she needed to stand still for a minute. O.o Honestly, I have to say they're clutching at straws there......

Everybody has hatters, me personally, I just cant be bothered with hating on people or bands, if I dont like um i just dont pay attention to um.....Some people are truly sad.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 21:56

Well both of you are right Smile But for my opinion, hate somebody if he/she made a big mistake or something like that. I mean, what's their reason to hate her? LOL! I don't know, I also have haters too, I know what's the reason. But for the uploader, she just want to laugh o the screws up of other people which isn't good for me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( EmptySat Aug 13 2011, 12:06

Wow.. this person really does need to get a life :/ Common!! EVERY singer makes mistakes!
She was running around rocking.. after doing that MOST people would be singing a whole lot worse!
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( EmptySat Oct 15 2011, 03:54

I mean, she's only human. I actually laughed at some points when I was watching the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Amy Lee Hater video >:(   An Amy Lee Hater video >:( Empty

Back to top Go down

An Amy Lee Hater video >:(
Page 1 of 1