Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In which video does Amy look the best?

Go down 
+13
LadyOfTheDark
Mrs.Lovett
PestimisticAngel
FallenHalos
KalliopePhoenix
Caz
Benerona
Mariel
Dania
blackbutterfly
Like U
LeiaLeFey
StartSomething
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Bring Me To Life
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap0%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Going Under
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap22%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
My Immortal
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap17%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Everybody's Fool
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap17%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Broken
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap0%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Call Me When Your Sober
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap6%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Lithium
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap11%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Sweet Sacrifice
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap11%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Good Enough
In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_lcap16%In which video does Amy look the best? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

In which video does Amy look the best? Empty
PostSubject: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyFri Aug 01 2008, 13:49

So vote purely on how she looks in these videos - when does she look the best?

I voted Everybody's Fool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 293
Humor : what I learn from observation
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptySat Aug 02 2008, 14:10

Good Enough

I think she looks just beautiful in it
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptySat Aug 02 2008, 19:03

sweet sacrifice
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 07:07

LeiaLeFey wrote:
Good Enough

I think she looks just beautiful in it

That would be my second choice Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptySun Aug 03 2008, 10:53

Good Enough-she's soo pretty in that video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 18:12

Everybody's Fool
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyMon Aug 04 2008, 20:40

Going Under Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyTue Aug 05 2008, 04:23

Deadly Poison wrote:
Going Under Razz

Yeah, she's totally hot in that video bounce
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyTue Aug 05 2008, 12:11

Okay I'm bored so I'll list the videos as to how she looks IMO. From best-last

1. Everybody's Fool
2. Good Enough
3. Lithium
4. Going Under
5. My Immortal
6. Sweet Sacrifice
7. Call Me When Your Sober
8. Bring Me To Life
9. Broken

But obviously she looks totally hot in all of them
lol!
Back to top Go down
Benerona
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Benerona

Female
Number of posts : 78
Humor : Trampoline
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 18:35

In Lithium.
But it was hard to decide from Lithium, Sweet Sacrifice, CMWYS and Going Under Razz
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 04:40

Well this is a rather silly and sexist poll but i vote Going Under Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 14:55

Everybody's Fool. Though it was hard between that and Good Enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 11:16

My Immortal... you all have no taste Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 20:31

Hey Hey now, she looks amazingIn Lithium, that dress is just amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 21:38

Ktsunami wrote:
My Immortal... you all have no taste Razz
My Immortal it is, she looks simple yet elegant!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 14:41

It has to be Everybody's Fool cos theres a number of different looking Amy's in that video, all amazing! I personally like her in the elevator, wearing the hoodie, she just looks so real but still beautiful! Razz and also when she's serving pizza.....what a combination, Amy and Pizza Laughing Clap
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 14:44

Amy in a number different clothing in videos is a good thing, yup in the elevator she looked real and beautiful, beautifully Amy! When I first saw Amy with th blond curls in Everybody's Fool I didnt know it was her, cause it looked so different from how I'm used to seeing her.
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 14:48

PestimisticAngel wrote:
Amy in a number different clothing in videos is a good thing, yup in the elevator she looked real and beautiful, beautifully Amy! When I first saw Amy with th blond curls in Everybody's Fool I didnt know it was her, cause it looked so different from how I'm used to seeing her.

Yeah I prefer her with black hair, it looks better, but it was okay for a change, she looks so cool on the motorbike as well! Twisted Evil

And so lovely when she sings into the mirror Razz yep EF is always my favorite! I love you
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyWed Feb 04 2009, 14:57

StartSomething wrote:
PestimisticAngel wrote:

Yeah I prefer her with black hair, it looks better, but it was okay for a change, she looks so cool on the motorbike as well! Twisted Evil

And so lovely when she sings into the mirror Razz yep EF is always my favorite! I love you
I prefer the black hair too, it's what I first saw her with, so it stuck to me!

On the bike she looks wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 12:07

I voted for Going Under but also like Amy in Call Me When Your Sobor and Good Enough
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyThu Feb 05 2009, 12:48

Quote :
I personally like her in the elevator, wearing the hoodie,

I totally agree with you too! Very Happy she looks awesome with the black hair wearing the hoodie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyOfTheDark
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
LadyOfTheDark

Female
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 12:56

Going Under for me Very Happy She looks great!
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 00:22

In which video does Amy look the best? 497839 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
LadyOfTheDark
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
LadyOfTheDark

Female
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 08:54

Haha, danke! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rock_Royalty
Promoter
Promoter
Rock_Royalty

Female
Number of posts : 1194
Humor : Kinda happy
Bless :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
In which video does Amy look the best? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100In which video does Amy look the best? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? EmptyFri Jul 31 2009, 18:41

Good Enough!!

She is so pretty there
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which video does Amy look the best?   In which video does Amy look the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next