Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are Evanescence popular where you live?

Go down 
+15
EternalDarkness
FallenHalos
Immortal Lies
Mrs.Lovett
StainedGlassHeart
blackbutterfly
ancientgoth
xInnocentBloodx
Britrogue
cowluva
Franneke
Mariel
Dania
Caz
StartSomething
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18 2009, 14:12

^ yeah!!!!!!!!! Yay! Yay! Bighug
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18 2009, 17:20

Bighug looooove fans and ev.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 11:23

Teardrop101 wrote:
^^^ yeah Yay!

Dee, an Evanescence party sounds AMAZING! Very Happy

and Tiko you're SO right! everyone knows these songs but they don't know who sings them!!!!

Agree Dania and it's a shame!!! And we rock!! because we know tham and we love tham!! Grouphug
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19 2009, 13:42

^ yeah totally! everyone knows MI and BMTL and they love them SO much but they have no idea who Evanescence are!!!
yeah we certainly do!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Grouphug like my siggy says Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Tayla
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Tayla

Female
Number of posts : 725
Humor : Try me..
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 12:01

In England Ev, WT and LC are the only Female fronted rock/metal bands people know of. Wt & Ev being the most popular for their easy listening and simplistic lyrics. Most 12-17 years old love Ev for reasons already stated. The are extremely popular where I'm at. they are played on radio, television and whatnot. It's not fair because they are the main female fronted band that gets publicity, and other don't even get a second glance! Yes, WT sometimes get Tv and radio coverage. AF, Epica, LE, Closterkeller, Tristania, Sirenia ask people in my country they know nothing!! Metal is not widely appreciated in England, female fronted metal is even less appreciated because of "soppy lyrics" and the reigning sexism of "women don't have strong voices", "women ruin metal" and other attitudes similiar to that. some extremists boycotted the Dames Of Darkness fest. one year. Wtf? I'm rambling now, but at least you know my situation with metal and female fronted metal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 16:41

^ Well here a few people know WT, but LC, AF, Epica, LE, Closterkeller, Tristania, Sirenia NO WAY!! I knew them from these forums actually! (But Lacuna Coil Very Happy )

and I can see why people say "women ruin metal" guys voices are stronger! just listen to Arch Enemy the Screamo she does is not that awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 12:22

^ your siggy Rocks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 12:28

Teardrop101 wrote:
^ yeah totally! everyone knows MI and BMTL and they love them SO much but they have no idea who Evanescence are!!!
yeah we certainly do!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Grouphug like my siggy says Razz Razz
We know who sings them and then some other Fabulous songs by Ev of course. Some songs that people havent gotten the opportunity to hear.
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23 2009, 14:36

^ YEAH WE DO!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 174625 hahahahaha Tiko yeah thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24 2009, 08:32

Wink love you guys <3
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24 2009, 13:40

aww LOVE ya too Very Happy Bighug Grouphug
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26 2009, 17:49

u too hun Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Evanescence popular where you live?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3