Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are Evanescence popular where you live?

Go down 
+15
EternalDarkness
FallenHalos
Immortal Lies
Mrs.Lovett
StainedGlassHeart
blackbutterfly
ancientgoth
xInnocentBloodx
Britrogue
cowluva
Franneke
Mariel
Dania
Caz
StartSomething
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Evanescence   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2008, 06:17

Of people I know..(except from you of course)it's only me and a friend of me who are fan of Evanescence:shock:
People tease us because we have wierd taste of music, so what! They rock any way
Razz
It's great that there's so many fans here in forums and stuff.
I guess I'm not feeling alone anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2008, 06:55

blackbutterfly wrote:
Of people I know..(except from you of course)it's only me and a friend of me who are fan of Evanescence:shock:
People tease us because we have wierd taste of music, so what! They rock any way
Razz

No you are not alone! And welcome to the forum! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2008, 08:02

blackbutterfly wrote:
Razz

Welcome to the forum cheers

I know how you feel, none of my friends are into Ev....thats why I hang around lovely places like this, cos Ev fans are the best! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2008, 11:27

StartSomething wrote:
blackbutterfly wrote:
Razz

Welcome to the forum cheers

I know how you feel, none of my friends are into Ev....thats why I hang around lovely places like this, cos Ev fans are the best! cheers

Yeah, Ev fans rools! Just like Ev do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat May 03 2008, 11:45

blackbutterfly wrote:
Razz

hehe I know what you mean, same here, me and my friend, but she only likes 2 Ev songs... anyway...welcome cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StainedGlassHeart
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness

Number of posts : 19
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22 2008, 09:57

Actually, in my part of Florida, many people think Evanescence are "cliche." I think it's a shame that when a talented band like Ev climbs to the top and becomes popular, people always seem to dismiss them as cliche. They obviously became popular for a reason. I think people are just embarrassed to admit that they like a popular band. :-/

Jenna
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23 2008, 09:27

I know!
Some people say:"What is Evanescence?"
and other people say:"Ah, I think I've heard about them!
Is it the band with the fat vocalist called Amy?"

I get so angry Mad
and Amy is not fat!
She has a body, unlike Christina Aguilera, Mary Kate and Ashley.
Btw: welcome (even thought you're not new)
cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 12:35

I guess everyone knows.... some of tham saying that they like it some saying that are fans but...... realy fans are not very many
Back to top Go down
Immortal Lies
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Immortal Lies

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : Creepy.
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14 2008, 21:15

Hardly anyone around here knows about Ev. Of course theres FallenHalos and myself and a few others but that's about it, :/ Though there are the few who claim to be fans but really only know My Immortal er BMTL, which makes me deeply angry but yeahh,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xmorbidxwhispersx
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 00:25

Immortal Lies wrote:
Hardly anyone around here knows about Ev. Of course theres FallenHalos and myself and a few others but that's about it, :/ Though there are the few who claim to be fans but really only know My Immortal er BMTL, which makes me deeply angry but yeahh,

Amen my dearest. You know my stand on those fakers!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
EternalDarkness
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
EternalDarkness

Female
Number of posts : 172
Humor : Knock-knock jokes, why not
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 21:25

There's like alot of people who love Evanescence around here. Many went to an Evanescence concert in December, just like me. :]
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 23:30

EternalDarkness wrote:
There's like alot of people who love Evanescence around here. Many went to an Evanescence concert in December, just like me. :]

That is awesome, I'm jealous Razz and Welcome BTW cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 13:11

When Fallen was out many ppl here in Portugal were curious about it. Everyone was crazy about MI, they only knew Ev because of that song.

Now they totally forgot about them. They just like "fresh" music. It comes and goes :S

There is a Portuguese Ev forum, so there are some "survivors" lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17 2008, 15:17

Thank God There's Someone Left! Lool

Well Everybody Pretty Much Know Them Here But Most Of Them Think It's Only Amy And I Think They Only Know BMTL, MI And Lithium..
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female
Number of posts : 112
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03 2009, 10:28

Well not much.I know 2 girls fro my class which like them,but they preffer Green Day,which is not really music to me Mad
It seems that i`m the biggest EV fan from everyone i know in real life Razz
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13 2009, 04:09

I live in New York City in a place called Queens. There not that popular here. I'm like the only person here that likes Ev. It's real hard to find a Ev fan here. In the past I had a couple of friends liked Ev but we lost touch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13 2009, 15:51

^ That's sad Neutral

The other day I saw 2 girls wearing Ev t-shirts bounce that made me realize they're still popular here cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13 2009, 15:56

Ev are really getting popular here! most of people not necessary like them but they know them! and it's good! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13 2009, 22:58

^ Yay for those people cheers lol Smile
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :

Curse :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13 2009, 23:34

It is sad, I wish I knew some Ev fans from my area, if I could I'd have a Evanescence party in the park at night.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14 2009, 06:46

They are quite popular generally with Bring Me To Life And My Immortal everyone likes this songs lol but fans are very few
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14 2009, 14:42

^^^ yeah Yay!

Dee, an Evanescence party sounds AMAZING! Very Happy

and Tiko you're SO right! everyone knows these songs but they don't know who sings them!!!!
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16 2009, 05:45

fuck yeah

YaY you agree, what fun, I'd invite you guys if I could we'd eat, talk, sing, dance, to Ev in the park.

Last edited by PestimisticAngel on Mon Feb 16 2009, 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16 2009, 12:20

^ YEAH! it would be awesome! and we could make Ev cupcakes like we did on Ev's international day! and talk all about Ev! and wear Ev merch! and... play games related to Ev Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16 2009, 14:56

It would be an amazing and so much the fun of Ev and each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Evanescence popular where you live?   Are Evanescence popular where you live? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Evanescence popular where you live?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next