Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What song do you think would make a good video?

Go down 
+14
Aimee
crazzycat
FallenHalos
PestimisticAngel
Rock_Royalty
Like U
EvanescenceGirl
jasminelee
blackbutterfly
Caz
Mariel
StartSomething
Dania
LeiaLeFey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-14

What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 08:18

Aww.. that's so sweet. Yeah, I agree with her! Happiness will not complete your life if there will be no sadness too. I mean, it's a good combination and it's nice to have at least a bit of sadness for your life. 'Cause laughing all day, all year and all century will kill your throat and maybe tomorrow you can't even say "Hi" because you don't have throat anymore Razz hahaha! No, seriously, it's really true and that's what I love on Amy, she's fair and she speaks throughout her heart I love you
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 13:15

Yes, I love that about her too Smile She is just incredibly amazing!
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20 2012, 22:16

As of late ive become obsessed with the song Bleed/I must be dreaming whichever name you know it by....and the more i think about it the more i think that could have made a really great....if not spooky video.
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20 2012, 23:06

Never Go Back Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21 2012, 10:15

Oooh.. You stole the song I'm about to say Suspect Razz HAHAHA!

Anyways, yeah. Never Go Back will be amazing and also The Other Side Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 EmptySun May 27 2012, 12:39

I think Lost In Paradise would make an amazing video so I really hope it happens! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song do you think would make a good video?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3