Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evanescence News Thread

Go down 
+21
BrokenDemise
AmyLeeFan29
Aimee
EraseTheSilence
Britrogue
Rock_Royalty
Karin
PestimisticAngel
SoberAngel
KalliopePhoenix
Mrs.Lovett
Caz
Like U
Dania
blackbutterfly
FallenHalos
EvanescenceGirl
LeiaLeFey
Franneke
StartSomething
Mariel
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 00:45

Thats true, but how is it so different? Eva Luna doesnt go on stage with them! And doesnt Josh sometimes tour? I dont think it would be too big of a deal if Amy had a kid....
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 01:17

You're right I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 08:01

Well of course I am right, I'm me arent I?
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 11:55

Yep Razz
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18 2008, 16:22

Here are some news from Spin.com
Quote :

Evanescence's Amy Lee: "It's Not All Sad"
The singer chats with SPIN.com about her band's infighting, a new solo album, scoring films, and more.

With Nightmare Revisited, Evanescence's Amy Lee has released her first new material since her band's 2006 multi-platinum hit, The Open Door. Add that to the departure of two Evanescence members and Lee's ever-growing musical independence, and the songstress has some explaining to do.

Lee, who is busy writing new material, talks with SPIN.com about the messy split of Evanescence's guitarist John LeCompt and drummer Rocky Gray, writing a solo album, scoring films, and "Sally's Song," her contribution to Nightmare Revisited, the new collection of covers from Tim Burton's 1993 film, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

On the state of Evanescence:
"It's a difficult situation, as is every dramatic situation our band has gone through. John [LeCompt, guitar], Rocky [Gray, drums] -- we outgrew each other. When they joined the band, Fallen was just completed and they were excited to be a part of something really big. From the beginning, their musical styles were very different from Evanescence. I think to a degree they got bored or frustrated. They weren't part of the creative process and were like, 'Why are we doing this?' Their writing just didn't work for Evanescence, and I have to do what's best for the band. I've had a little bit of contact with John since and it was positive. Very few bands have been able to maintain their original members forever."

On new songs and a solo album:
"I need to show that I’m more than a one trick pony. I'm writing here at the house by myself and it's been really good. But I'd really like to do something different next. [The new songs] are definitely different. I feel like I'm going back to my really old roots. They have more of my folky and Celtic influence than ever before. And it's not all sad -- it's nothing I would categorize as Evanescence."

On scoring films:
"My biggest dream from the beginning -- besides Evanescence -- is scoring film and writing music for film. And I've definitely had that in my head and have been trying to connect with the right people to get involved with the right project. I really feel like it would be great to get into a project that's bigger than myself and be the creator and not necessarily just the performer."

On Nightmare Revisited:
"The Nightmare Before Christmas is my number one biggest influence artistically in every way. [When I was young] I literally would sit in my bedroom and sing 'Sally's Song,' or in the car driving to school. The best part about it [recording the song] was that I had no restrictions or direction or anything. I picked the producer, who's a friend, and we just made the song however we wanted together. [We recorded the song] three months ago, in Fort Worth, TX."

Clicky
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 17:46

*screams hysterically*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

*faints*
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 19:14

^ Can I really compete with that response? The answer is yes. Yes, I can. In a particularly obnoxious manner. Very Happy

OH MY GOD THAT'S SO FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-faints beside you-
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 22:39

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
^ Can I really compete with that response? The answer is yes. Yes, I can. In a particularly obnoxious manner. Very Happy

OH MY GOD THAT'S SO FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-faints beside you-

Heck no I'm 10 times better, I faainted FIRST!

dances Happy Clap dances afro Happy Band Band Yeah! XD drools

*points up* thats me
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 23:00

I know, it's great Very Happy !!!! I love you bounce *cheers like a maniac* Razz
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21 2008, 16:20

Wait So She's Doing A Solo Album??
And It's Not All Sad!!! And It's Nothing Like Evanescence!!!! That's Not Good!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 22:48

Teardrop101 wrote:
Wait So She's Doing A Solo Album??
And It's Not All Sad!!! And It's Nothing Like Evanescence!!!! That's Not Good!

No, I dont believe so. Shes still with Ev!
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 23:49

^ I agree Razz
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 23:56

Same here Shocked We agreed again.

She hasn't left Ev...she's just doing something different. After all, a person needs different outlets. She can do the sad stuff in Ev, keep it familiar, and then basically do what she wants on her own. That's just what I think. I think it'll be nice, as long as we get to hear Amy's voice. Very Happy -goes into withdrawals-
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 13:31

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
Same here Shocked We agreed again.

She hasn't left Ev...she's just doing something different. After all, a person needs different outlets. She can do the sad stuff in Ev, keep it familiar, and then basically do what she wants on her own. That's just what I think. I think it'll be nice, as long as we get to hear Amy's voice. Very Happy -goes into withdrawals-

Oh My, Shocked

Are you sure the news didnt just mispeak? Maybe they were reffering to Sally's Song, which was solo and not with the whole band.
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 19:52

Well...she said she was writing stuff at her home, after all. So I don't think so, no. But that would be...different.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24 2008, 09:09

I'm afraid its the end of Evanescence
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24 2008, 09:41

To be honest - I'm just happy Amy is back making music again and I can't wait to hear it Very Happy

I know it will be awesome - the womans incapable of doing anything but awesome Razz

I can't be bothered to speculate whether its the end of Ev cos we've all done that a million times before Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24 2008, 17:19

I agree *points up*

But Amy has repeatedly stated she doesnt want to go solo because she feels she can do anything with a band.
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25 2008, 16:10

Well If It's A Happy, Different Form Ev Solo Album, I'm Not That Exicited!

I Think That Terry And Tim Are Gonna Help Her On The Album And Be Her Band But It Will Be A Solo Album Just For Her!
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25 2008, 17:51

I don't like to be the one saying this...but isn't that kinda what she does already? Kinda like what Rynne was saying. It's rather confusing but nevertheless exciting news. At least we can expect something for sure now! And in the near future, too...dances
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26 2008, 00:03

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
I don't like to be the one saying this...but isn't that kinda what she does already? Kinda like what Rynne was saying. It's rather confusing but nevertheless exciting news. At least we can expect something for sure now! And in the near future, too...dances

OMG! We've agreed again!!! O_O

Can we just call it even and say we're both equally freaky, funny, and strange in our own ways? Razz

But yes, thats usually what she does, though Terry helped with lyrics in the last album.
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26 2008, 00:30

I know! So weird!

Alright, sure. We're both equally freaky and strange. Very Happy Razz

Ah that's right, lyrics. Silly me. But still, it might just feel like Evanescence...with a twist! +harp. Can't forget that.

I guess I don't really know what to expect. And I love that!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 14:37

Hopefully this blows away all the pregnancy rumours as well - if she's planning to do all this then she can't be Evil or Very Mad which is good Amy - stay lovely and beautiful - theres plenty of time for all that.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 18:57

StartSomething wrote:
Hopefully this blows away all the pregnancy rumours as well - if she's planning to do all this then she can't be Evil or Very Mad which is good Amy - stay lovely and beautiful - theres plenty of time for all that.

*falls over in hysterics* Oh my Steve!! ALL the pregnancy rumors???? ^^

I agree.
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28 2008, 14:47

Whats so funny lol!

People are always saying she might get pregnant which would be a crime Evil or Very Mad I can't have my favorite goddess covered in baby sick lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evanescence News Thread
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next