Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Heart is Broken

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andreas1988
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Andreas1988

Male
Number of posts : 248
Bless :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-23

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken EmptyWed Feb 29 2012, 18:08

What do you think about the "new" song MHIB?
In my opinion, the strongest song from the new Evanescence Album 2011.
Recently the official video came out, Amy looks very beautiful in this, and I like the video, I could hugs her, but I think the Vid is a little bit too weak for the song. Of course the Vid is great, but I think for MHIB was more possible. Howsoever, MHIB is just amazing, I love it!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken EmptyWed Feb 29 2012, 18:26

Good thread Andreas! Very Happy

I love My Heart Is Broken I love you I think its one of the best songs on the new album bounce
I like the single version better than the album version I think but I love all versions Smile
And the video is great bounce its not the best Ev video but its still awesome! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken EmptyThu Mar 01 2012, 15:12

You men don't get the video do you? Rolling Eyes Razz

It's not one of my favourites but it's cute Smile I like it bounce this one kinda sounds like it should belong on TOD to me for some reason Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Andreas1988
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Andreas1988

Male
Number of posts : 248
Bless :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2012-02-23

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken EmptyThu Mar 01 2012, 19:04

I can't stop listening to this song and watch the Vid every day, it's so great.
It's like an addiction. And Amy looks so pretty I love you
Thank you Evanescence I love you
Back to top Go down
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 08:34

I like the song very much. I love you
But what I'd realy REALLY like to hear is slower version of MHIB, the harp one; like it was originaly supposed to be.
The video is great too, could of been little bit better, but it's great still.

Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
My Heart is Broken Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100My Heart is Broken Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken EmptyTue Mar 27 2012, 08:19

At first I didn't understand the meaning of the song but I love it. I thought it was just one of Amy's broken hearted song but she said it was inspired by sex trafficking or something. Anyway, it's really good and I love it. It's one of my favorite song from the new album I love you
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

My Heart is Broken Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Heart is Broken   My Heart is Broken Empty

Back to top Go down

My Heart is Broken
Page 1 of 1