Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Listen To Your Heart ( One Shot Nick Fic )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :
Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-26

Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Empty
PostSubject: Listen To Your Heart ( One Shot Nick Fic )   Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 13:49

Chapter notes:

Nick has been depressed since losing the one he loved so much and feels like saying goodbye but can Nick go through with it?

I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeah
you've built a love but that love falls apart
your little piece of heaven turns too dark

Nick Stokes had split up with his girlfriend a week ago and everything was still sore yet raw and it really hurt deep inside and Nick hadnt eaten anything as he just didnt feel up to eating as the pain was still there deep down inside Nick's body, but his friends tried to cheer him up and that didnt work and it sunk Nick into more depression as he struggled to cope.

listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

Saturday night at Nick's apartment and Nick was looking for a cd that had one of the songs that Nick used play in happier times but now Nick was gonna see if it was gonna make him end it all because Nick thought there was nothing left in the world for him, like Nick would never get the chance to be married or even become a father for the first time.

sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
the precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeah
they're swept away and nothing is what is seems
the feeling of belonging to your dreams

Nick was not answering his cell phone because simply Nick didnt wanna talk to anyone and it was something that Nick felt he needed peace and solitude to end his life without saying goodbye to the ones he loved the most like his own family and his friends at CSI who were also like family to Nick. It seemed like there was no way out and ending it all was the way to end everything once and for all.

listen to your heart
listen to your heart
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart

Nick guessed that taking an overdose of tablets would take him from everything and his so called life which was meaning nothing to Nick and he wondered if everything would be different if he was still with his ex girlfriend who Nick had discovered was cheating on him and it made Nick ever more ready to take his own life and watch from above at everyone else suffering at the loss of someone special.

and there are voices
that want to be heard
so much to mention
but you can't find the words
the scent of magic
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind

Nick flicked play on the cd player after putting the cd inside and the song began to play and Nick went to the cupboard where he kept his tablets and found one unopened and brought them back and sat down on the sofa, ready to end it all but there was a knock at the door then Nick got up to answer the door to find his ex girlfriend stood there who was emotional and Nick let her inside and Nick didnt know why he did that and his ex saw the tablets and instantly knew what Nick was gonna do.

listen to your heart
listen to your heart
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart

The song was still playing and Nick's ex asked why the tablets were out and Nick explains to his ex that he was gonna end it all as he wanted out of this cruel world and as Nick was explaining, tears were slowly falling down his pale cheeks and Nick rubbed them away with the sleeve of his jumper and Nick's ex pleaded with Nick to not kill himself but was Nick gonna do it?

Listen to your heart....mm..mmm

Nick didnt know what to do after telling his ex to leave but before she left, she told Nick that she was expecting his child and the door closes and Nick's left alone with this news that his ex was carrying his child and Nick grabs the tablets and chucks them across the room and changes the song and Nick decides to live after all due to fact that he was gonna become a father.

and I don't know why
but listen to your heart

End Notes:

Nick lives and is there to see his daughter be born and Nick doesnt get back with his daughter's mother as it would be strange and Nick meets someone and can finally be happy with his new love and his daughter.

Last edited by La Voix on Wed Jan 12 2011, 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Listen To Your Heart ( One Shot Nick Fic )   Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 17:04

oooh, like it! You're good with these sorts of fics.
Back to top Go down
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :
Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Listen To Your Heart ( One Shot Nick Fic )   Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 17:17

Yeah and only been doing fan fics for 2yrs
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listen To Your Heart ( One Shot Nick Fic )   Listen To Your Heart  ( One Shot Nick Fic ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Listen To Your Heart ( One Shot Nick Fic )
Page 1 of 1