Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come Cover Me ( Fic )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :
Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-26

Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Empty
PostSubject: Come Cover Me ( Fic )   Come Cover Me ( Fic ) EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 00:06

Title : Come Cover Me
Rating : NC-17/R
Pairing : Ryan/Jade/?
Others : Eric, Horatio, Alexx,Calleigh,Kate,Speed & Mac
Summary: Ryan's in relationship with Jade and their relationship's serious but Ryan turns agressive towards Jade and will Jade get out alive and who will save her? Will it be Eric or Horatio? Or even Jade's father Mac? Or maybe Speed?

Evil Ryan Fic
&
Cameo appearances by Jade's father Det.Mac Taylor from CSI: NY and Jade's mother Kate

Story Notes:

Ryan and Jade have a relationship and after Ryan has a bad case, he vents his anger out on Jade who is scared but will she be saved?

Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan and Jade have been together for a little over two years and one bad case for Ryan results in rounds of agressive attacks on Jade... Who discovers what's been going on but will they be in time?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan Wolfe and Jade Taylor have been in a relationship for a little over two years and Ryan had a solo case and it was a hard case to solve,then Horatio tells Ryan " Go home and come back tomorrow with fresh eyes" and Ryan nods then goes to clock out and head home to his girlfriend Jade.

Ryan is stressed and grabs Jade hard and pushes her against the door hard and Ryan uses a knife to do harm to Jade who tries to push Ryan off her but Ryan was stronger and after a minute or so, Ryan lets Jade go and she runs upstairs and locks herself in the bathroom.

Jade is cleaning up her cut that Ryan gave her and Ryan tries to say sorry to Jade but fails in doing so,Jade appears an hour later and ignores Ryan for the night and Ryan feels stupid and tells Jade " I wont do that again" but Jade isnt sure if she believes him or not.

A few days later Ryan has his solo case solved and clocks out of the lab and heads home where he finds a black car outside and Ryan opens the front door and closes it behind him, walks into the kitchen and sees Jade with a older guy who Ryan has never met and so Ryan asks Jade" Who's he?" and so Jade tells Ryan " This is my father Det. Mac Taylor from the crime lab in New York".

Ryan's shocked that Jade's father is a CSI from New York and it scares him a little and Ryan wondered if Jade told her father what he had done to her and Jade's father leaves and tells Jade " Come up home to see us soon" and Jade agrees to visit her parents in New York.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter End Notes:

Ryan unleashes yet more pain on Jade but someone sees it but do they come forward?

TBC
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :
Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-26

Come Cover Me ( Fic ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Cover Me ( Fic )   Come Cover Me ( Fic ) EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 12:43

Chapter 2

Jade was outside the condo she shares with Ryan who had the day off and then a couple of hours later Ryan roughly grabs Jade by the wrist and drags into the condo which was seen by a neighbour who was in total shock by what she had seen in front of her.

Inside the condo, Ryan grabbed Jade by the wrist and pulled her into their bedroom and then Ryan threw Jade onto the bed and then Ryan grabs Jade's hands and ties them to the headboard to prevent Jade from breaking free and Jade was really scared of what Ryan was gonna do and so Ryan ripped off Jade's top along with the jeans and the others and Jade looked up at Ryan and saw the evil glint in his eyes and so Ryan undressed himself and put himself on top of Jade and proceeded to brutally rape her without protection.

Hours later, Jade wakes up and sees all the marks left by Ryan and so Jade notices that Ryan has gone and so Jade decides to run and once Jade gets outside after putting her clean clothes on before leaving and Jade heads down to the beach and sits in the cool sand alone where she is seen by a guy who walks over to Jade and sits down next to her and asks " You ok?" and Jade looks up at the guy next to her and shakes her head and tells him " I've had the worst day ever" and the guys tells Jade " I'm Nick" and Jade tells Nick " I'm Jade" and they shake hands, when Jade lets her tears fall and Nick asks " Why are you crying?" and Jade explains " I've been attacked by my boyfriend who brutally harmed me and i'm so alone".

Nick pulled Jade into his body and comforts Jade who begins to feel safe with Nick and so Nick asks Jade " Why dont you come to Vegas with me?" and Jade looks up at Nick and agrees to head down to Vegas with him which makes Nick smile, then Jade grabs her stuff after both Nick and Jade sneak into the condo to get Jade's stuff and quickly head out and head to the airport in order to get their flight to Vegas and they wait an hour until their flight is called and both Jade and Nick go the gate for their flight.

Four hours later Nick and Jade arrive in Vegas and catch a cab to Nick's townhouse and as soon as Jade sees it, she loves it and once inside the townhouse, Nick gives Jade a gentle hug to which Jade hugs Nick back and Jade tells Nick " I dont want to be found just yet" and Nick tells Jade " Sure and when you wanna contact them you can whenever you feel up to it".....

Cliffhanger here lol
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/

Come Cover Me ( Fic )
Page 1 of 1