Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What song do you think would make a good video?

Go down 
+14
Aimee
crazzycat
FallenHalos
PestimisticAngel
Rock_Royalty
Like U
EvanescenceGirl
jasminelee
blackbutterfly
Caz
Mariel
StartSomething
Dania
LeiaLeFey
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21 2009, 21:33

Understanding, Surrender, Where Will You Go, Farther Away, Breathe No More, Whisper, My Last Breath, Tourniquet, Imaginary, Haunted, Lose Control, ATILF, WOTW, TLSTIWOY, Snow White Queen, Lacrysoma, and The Only One.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 09:49

Yeah Lose Control would have been good I think Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 10:39

Your the second person to say that it reminded you of sex. I dont know how you got that vibe.
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 10:43

To me thats what the song is about Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 11:40

Yeah okay. To you and some music reviewer from Long Island. We should have a song interpretation thread since we seem to sometimes have different ideas of what the song is talking about.
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 11:51

I'm pretty certain there's already a thread like that somewhere!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24 2009, 23:21

Bleed, I think would've been an awesome video!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 15:00

WHISPER!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 18:21

^ lol!
Saw that coming Razz
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
Rock_Royalty
Promoter
Promoter
Rock_Royalty

Female
Number of posts : 1194
Humor : Kinda happy
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2009, 12:17

I'd love a Whisper video!!!
Mariel you're awesome bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2009, 18:24

Yeah, a Whisper video would be amazing Smile bounce

Awww, thanks Mary hugs What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 43156
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2009, 06:10

FallenHalos wrote:
Bleed, I think would've been an awesome video!! Smile
Yup, that would be a good video.
Back to top Go down
crazzycat
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness

Number of posts : 5
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05 2010, 08:55

Yeah i agree Bleed video could be awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.alphawallpapers.com
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06 2010, 17:00

Breathe no more, Taking over me, Whisper, Your star, Imaginary...
Aaa.. there're so many.. What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 238909
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 06:51

Aww, I really can imagine that an Imaginary video would be awesome!! <3
And Breathe No More and The Only One, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07 2010, 14:34

Imaginary would be perfect. What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Herz
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03 2010, 12:33

I think I would have liked to have seen what they did for a music video for Weight Of The World or All That I'm Living For.
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 00:32

I think imaginary Smile or field of innocence with flash backs of when she was a child, my last breath would be cool.. Or snow white queen. That would be intense Razz or even in death, tourniquet, or weight of the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 09:27

I guess, for my opinion, uhmm... Weight of the world, Haunted and then My Last Breath Smile Oh yes! Also, Breathe no more. Because for me, this 4 songs has great meanings each. Like, Weight of the world? I think most of Ev. fans says that it's about the fans who don't stop uhmm, making issues or something like that to Amy? Lol! I don't know. Like the line "If you love me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I used to be?" That sounds like you can't change me, I am who am I, something like that. Anyways, it's better if they'll make all the Ev. songs has it's own videos, then, let's judge it. hahaha xD Well, the staff and the Ev. members will be tired in doing it. HOHOHO!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 16:31

Now im re-thinking.....lacrymosa or snow white queen....that could have been sooo awesomesss....XD
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 18:59

AmyLeeFan29 wrote:
I guess, for my opinion, uhmm... Weight of the world, Haunted and then My Last Breath Smile Oh yes! Also, Breathe no more. Because for me, this 4 songs has great meanings each. Like, Weight of the world? I think most of Ev. fans says that it's about the fans who don't stop uhmm, making issues or something like that to Amy? Lol! I don't know. Like the line "If you love me, then let go of me, I won't be held down by who I used to be?" That sounds like you can't change me, I am who am I, something like that. Anyways, it's better if they'll make all the Ev. songs has it's own videos, then, let's judge it. hahaha xD Well, the staff and the Ev. members will be tired in doing it. HOHOHO!! Very Happy

I heard Amy in an interview say that her fans expect her to fix them and to help them with all their problems and loves that she helps them with her music but when they cling on to her like that she feels it pulls her down.. that's what the songs about.. Smile

Last edited by InTheShadows on Sun Jan 09 2011, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03 2011, 01:29

^ Yeah! Exactly. I think that's also my point Suspect Hahahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 12:06

Haha well I was just trying to help out Smile
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 12:15

Don't worry Wink It's a good help! Yay! Very Happy
And... I'll add another song that is good to have a music video... Hello Very Happy I'm currently obsessed with that song you know? It's addictive Razz And I think if there will be a video of it, it will automatically look sorrowful and sad Sad
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14 2011, 12:19

Very true.. it would probably show flashbacks of her sister :'-( I LOVE that song!! And it makes me cry every time I hear it.. but as Amy says.. sometimes sadness can be beautiful Smile <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What song do you think would make a good video?   What song do you think would make a good video? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What song do you think would make a good video?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next