Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?

Go down 
+5
Benerona
EvanescenceGirl
Mariel
StartSomething
Like U
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Empty
PostSubject: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 11:54

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1069125/evanescence-true-song-meanings-which-song-best-describes-you-please-take-this-you-wont-regret-it-pics
every short quiz enjoy
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? 10946510

You are "Bring Me To Life"... you thought that the life you had was perfect.... up to this point that youve actually realised that all alone you were numb inside and weren't actually "living"... something has triggered that feeling inside you... is it love?? Or something else???
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 11:59

"Whisper"... My fav song... Very confusing really... At first you feel like you want to die... so that the pain you are feeling goes away... then its like youre seeing the future... you see that youre life is coming to an end and youre terrified... you fear hell and refuse to give in... you want to redeem yourself and try so hard to save yourself from this... in the end it is too late... the end has come

Very Happy well thats cheered me up Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 12:00

glad it did
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 12:02

I've edited the title a little Stefani - it was a bit long Very Happy also moved to the Ev section Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 12:15

You are "Bring Me To Life"... you thought that the life you had was perfect.... up to this point that youve actually realised that all alone you were numb inside and weren't actually "living"... something has triggered that feeling inside you... is it love?? Or something else???

Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 12:25

Is it love Mariel ? lol!

I don't really understand how I got Whisper as its one of my least favs from the album geek Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyMon Jul 28 2008, 12:35

StartSomething wrote:
Is it love Mariel ? lol!

Laughing who knows...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyThu Jul 31 2008, 13:06

"Whisper"... My fav song... Very confusing really... At first you feel
like you want to die... so that the pain you are feeling goes away...
then its like youre seeing the future... you see that youre life is
coming to an end and youre terrified... you fear hell and refuse to
give in... you want to redeem yourself and try so hard to save yourself
from this... in the end it is too late... the end has come...

not surprised lol
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
Benerona
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Benerona

Female
Number of posts : 78
Humor : Trampoline
Bless :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 18:10

"Tourniquet"... another complicated song... this one talks about the controversy in Christianity that is you commit suicide... should you go to heaven or hell? Why should there be an exception for it?? I really hope you dont feel like this...
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyThu Aug 07 2008, 14:45

alomost forgot to check the thread
Back to top Go down
SoberAngel
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
SoberAngel

Female
Number of posts : 130
Humor : Humor?? What humor??
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 18:11

Here's mine

"My Immortal"... A person very close to you has either passed away or just left from your life... you feel so alone and you want them to be with you once again... you cant stand the pain that their absense has left behind... Their "spirit" (memory) will always haunt you... be with you...
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 18:12

Aw love Sad
I never thought of My Immortal in that way actually... Sad
Now i want to go hear it
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 19:04

I thought it would be another Ev quiz that I took but it was one.

You are "Imaginary"... you create your own dream "world" to escape the nightmare of the true world... in this world of yours you feel happy and safe... you pretend that everything is perfect... If you want to know more please visit my site... i have details and the opinion of both Amy and Ben on a few songs!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? EmptyTue Jun 29 2010, 19:59

Maybe Lithium.
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?   Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Evanescence True Song Meanings! Which song best describes you?
Page 1 of 1