Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Amy Quotes

Go down 
+9
EvanescenceGirl
Immortal Lies
KalliopePhoenix
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
Caz
blackbutterfly
Mariel
StartSomething
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30 2008, 14:05

Thanks! I love this forum, it's always so amusing and awesome...
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 10:49

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
Thanks! I love this forum, it's always so amusing and awesome...

Haha - yeah we try and have fun bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03 2008, 16:27

“People will spend copious amounts of time and money working on a costume, only to have no one recognize what character they're dressed as.”
lol! That's happened way too many times to me!
Back to top Go down
Immortal Lies
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Immortal Lies

Female
Number of posts : 34
Humor : Creepy.
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 19 2008, 16:12

"When you go through tragedy, you can either let that destroy you and you become bitter and never let it go, or you can let it make you stronger and let it make you grow. And that's what I did. My lyrics are coming from a place that I want people to relate to and feel that they're not alone"

"Everyone on the bus can laugh at me, and I'll be like, 'Screw you guys: I look good!'"

"That's where I spent of lot of my high-school years -- in the closet. It wasn't too cramped, but you do get really hot."

"If theres one thing i believe, its that i dont know anything and anything can happen"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xmorbidxwhispersx
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14 2010, 20:06

I love the first one too, Immortal Lies!

This one's amazing too:

"Don't be ashamed to love, don't be afraid to live."
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15 2010, 15:11

"If people make fun of you, it probably means you're doing something right."

"Theres nothing sexy about skin and Bone, Urgh, you gotta have some junk in the trunk"

"I cry alot-I dont know why, but it just helps me. I cry over bad and good stuff-sometimes sadness can be beautiful" So true...

"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2010, 23:10

I saw the video about this

About the BMTL video:

"That was real. I climbed up that stuff. And I fell. But there's this shot with this really really big fall and a girl with an unattractive ass. That's not my ass. I've got a way better ass than that girl."

I'm not too used to her talking like that. I'm used to her being on the receiving end. So I was stunned and a lil mad, still loving Amy though, just not used to her talking that way, especially since the girl was doing something that she didnt want to do. I wouldnt talk that way. I'm over it now though.

I love this quote

"It's hard to be me ALL the time"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
amyleefan1995
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
amyleefan1995

Female
Number of posts : 3
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02 2010, 23:26

My personal favorites:

"I'm retarded and I'm on TV"
“I was like, 'Dude, make me look bad. Please. I want to look ugly. I want to wear orange pants.'”
"Too bad you can't quote the look on my face."
"Kiss my f*cking ass in D-Minor."
"Nobody's perfect. I'm perfectly flawed."
"Sometimes I pick my nose. There you have it."

Amy Lee definetly has a sense of humor!! Smile
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03 2010, 06:58

Yeah, she has. Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Icon_razz

I love these quotes,too!
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 13:24

Yea I love how funny she is. I feel like it cuts the ice from all the seriousness of her songs.

"I like to use two basic elements for my clothing: rock... you know, metal and chains and stuff - mixed with fairies and drama and Victorian clothing - fantasy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 00:45

There are too many Amy quotes that I love!! <3 I especially love the one that's on my profile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Amy Quotes   Favorite Amy Quotes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Amy Quotes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2