Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Open Door singles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

The Open Door singles Empty
PostSubject: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 09:14

What are your thoughts on the singles already released off TOD? And which song (if any) should be next?

I'm not keen on sweet Sacrifice so i don't think that should have been a single. I'm not overly keen on Lithium but it's worthy of a single IMO Good Enough was a fantastic choice of a single IMO, love that song Twisted Evil The video was also very good. CMWYS was a good single too i think, it impressed me when it first came out, not so much anymore though Razz But it was a good video and it's a great song to sing too, especially when you are peed off with a man (could be all day every day then) Razz

Oh and i'd love for them to release Your Star as a single because it's my favourite off that album Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 09:20

I nearly started a thread like this earlier - great minds and all that Wink

CMWYS was a fantastic single in my view and it did really well. Perfect choice for the first single. Lithium always reminds me of winter cos that's when it came out. My fav song from TOD so again I thought it was a great choice.
I was shocked when I heard they were releasing SS, but in the end it was a good choice. I wasn't expecting GE to come out either - I think its a great song but not really single material. It bombed in the UK anyway didn't it Caz?

They were planning to release ATILF as well weren't they? Not sure what happened there scratch
Would have loved Your Star or SWQ as singles Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 09:39

Well i hope ATILF doesn't get released, don't really like that song Razz

I have no idea how well GE did i don't listen to the radio Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Open Door singles Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Open Door singles Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 09:43

Well its not exactly going to come out now is it? Rolling Eyes

I think it was planned to be released as the third single but they changed it to Sweet Sacrifice Razz

The Ev singles went abit weird after Lithium - two tracks I wouldn't have expected to be released, neither did well in the charts (here anyway) and with no new b-sides Sad
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 09:50

Well to be honest there wasn't much choice for good singles from this album *runs for cover!!*
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 09:55

Well yea I mean thats not a bad thing Evil or Very Mad

There just wasn't as many radio friendly songs on TOD AS Fallen.....there could have been 11 singles taken off Fallen - no problem Razz

CMWYS and Lithium were the only obvious single choices - but as I say, no bad thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyWed Apr 09 2008, 14:32

I Think Sweet Sacrifice And Lithum Are Good Choices But CMWYS And GE (Especially GE) Were Bad Choices Coz I Don't Really Like Those Songs! But They Could'Ve Choose Songs Like "Like You" Or "Snow White Queen" It Would'Ve Been Much Better!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptySat Apr 12 2008, 16:18

What were they thinking when they released Weight Of The World as a single?
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptySun Apr 13 2008, 05:44

Ktsunami wrote:
What were they thinking when they released Weight Of The World as a single?

Weight Of The World was only released in a few countries in South America I think. It wasn't released in the UK, Europe or the U.S as far as I know....and there was no music video so I wouldn't really describe it as a single Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptySun May 25 2008, 09:23

The Last Song I'm Wasting On You would have been a good single I think Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyMon May 26 2008, 15:02

Quote :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You would have been a good single I think

Yeah It Would If They Put Some Guitars On The Part "Hate" Till The End It Would Be Great!!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles EmptyMon May 26 2008, 15:24

Teardrop101 wrote:
Quote :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You would have been a good single I think

Yeah It Would If They Put Some Guitars On The Part "Hate" Till The End It Would Be Great!!

Yeah thats a good idea Twisted Evil that might have made the song even better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Open Door singles   The Open Door singles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Open Door singles
Page 1 of 1