Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :
Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe ) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-26

Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe ) Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe )   Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe ) EmptySun Mar 25 2012, 09:06

Title : Cloud Nine [ One Shot ]
Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & Sophie Lee
Rating : Death Fic ( PG-13 )
Summary : Two people seperated by family. Will they be together in death? Read to find out what happens.....

Chapter One

If you want to live, let live
if you want to go, let go
I'm not afraid to dream - to sleep, sleep forever
I don't need to touch the sky
I just want to feel that high
and you refuse to lift me

Ryan Wolfe was seeing Sophie for two years until their families tried to tear them apart but only for Sophie to deny them that cruel heartless act, when she ran into the arms of her beloved Ryan Wolfe who consoled her in his protective embrace while their families watched in shock as their two kids clearly wanted to be together but their parents wouldn't allow them to have a life together.

Guess it wasn't real after all
guess it wasn't real all along
if I fall and all is lost
is where I belong

Sophie knew that Ryan was her eternal love and life but alas their families disapproved of their courtship in Miami where they had a normal life together with so much love which burned in their souls that belonged to each other despite all the cruel twists of fate that Ryan and Sophie had to endure in their life but always made it together, more stronger than before.

If you want to live, let live
if you want to let go, let go
I'm never gonna be your sweet, sweet surrender

Unaware of a tragedy that was looming around the corner, Ryan had asked Sophie to marry him and she agreed to marry him but she also knew that once it happened they could try and prove that their love was indeed real as their parents didn't believe it or them.

Guess it wasn't real
guess it wasn't real all along

Ryan had known all along that Sophie was the one for him as he loved her so much and would do whatever it took to prove to her, which she knew and understood at the same time but at days she wondered why her parents were so against them being together but nothing would ever stop their love.

If I fall and all is lost
no light to lead the way
remember that all alone
is where I belong

Waking up knowing that they were gonna get married while also with a hidden agenda to conclude that day could never be seen coming as Ryan knew that this was the right thing to do as Sophie had agreed to do the same as Ryan because she loved him with her mind, body and soul, as Ryan felt the same towards her,

In a dream
will you give your love to me
beg my broken heart to beat
save my life
change my mind

Returning home from tying the knot, Ryan and Sophie shared some moments together before tragedy struck as they held each other close on their bed which would be their chapel of stone in the saddest way but it remained who would discover them. Ryan reached for his gun and he tells Sophie " I love you always." as Sophie replied " I love you too forever and always." when they shared their final kiss before Ryan shot Sophie who then shot Ryan in the same place which was quick and painless.

Neighbours heard the shots and called the MDPD who arrived but it was too late as Alexx sadly tells the team " They're gone." as emotions took over and she cried in Horatio's arms when their families turned up only for Horatio to tell them that they are dead. Ryan and Sophie were laid to rest together like they were in life and now for eternal life.

If I falll and all is lost
no light to lead the way
remember that all alone
is where I belong

The End
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/

Cloud Nine ( One Shot - Ryan Wolfe )
Page 1 of 1