Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone In Germany?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Anyone In Germany? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Anyone In Germany? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Anyone In Germany? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone In Germany? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-13

Anyone In Germany? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone In Germany?   Anyone In Germany? EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 16:11

So, I'm starting to get a bit depserate.....and here i am, starting one of the weirder topics in the OT section...

Are any of you wonderful people out there from Germany? If yes, would you be willing to accept TWO packages for me [from amazon.de, CDs] and then send them on to me in the UK.

I WILL pay for the shipping so you won't be out of pocket and I may consider paying a small amount directly to you for your trouble! ^^

Anyways, as you can see I'm getting a bit desperate so I thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone is willing to be truly amazing and help me out. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Anyone In Germany? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Anyone In Germany? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Anyone In Germany? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone In Germany? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Anyone In Germany? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone In Germany?   Anyone In Germany? EmptyWed Mar 07 2012, 23:17

What CDs do you want? I'm in the United States but I might be able to get them for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Anyone In Germany? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Anyone In Germany? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

Anyone In Germany? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone In Germany?   Anyone In Germany? EmptyThu Mar 08 2012, 21:42

^ I found someone with some Ev CDs that were only released in Germany one in particular I really wanted [*cough* Sweet Sacrifice 2 track *cough*] and its vastly vastly cheaper than buying one from amazon UK....but ah well...haha

I shop online from all over the world...I've even bought things from Ukraine! lol.....Normally, people are quite willing to post things abroad but this particular person won't budge...

But anyways, long story short found someone else in Germany with a copy who was willing to ship to the UK...so there we go! xD
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Anyone In Germany? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Anyone In Germany? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Anyone In Germany? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone In Germany?   Anyone In Germany? EmptyThu Mar 08 2012, 22:34

Oh, I see Razz Andres lives in Germany, you should PM him Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Sponsored content

Anyone In Germany? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone In Germany?   Anyone In Germany? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone In Germany?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: