Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amy's Birthday

Go down 
+3
Mariel
PestimisticAngel
EraseTheSilence
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-13

Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 10:02

GIMP is free, if you google it, you'll get the website, just click download.

Making graphics is all a matter of trying and improving......I got better by just making stuff all the time, some of the first things I made were awful....

Many of those files are .gif files, so they're lots of different pictures put together so they play almost like a video. You can do that in a variety of ways, but when I do it, I use GIMP and do it frame by frame....It's quite time consuming, but once you know what you're doing, it gets easier.

The others just involve colour/brightness tools and other related colour palettes. The text is the classic icon small text followed by a larger more elegant word, it took me a long time to get the hang of that, but if you practice it enough and look at what other people are doing in fanart, it will help you get an idea of what you want the end result to look like...

Well, that's my advice, i'm sure other people would tell you to go about it differently, but that's how I did it, so there we are. =)
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 13:14

hugs Aww, thank you so much, Fern! That helps alot. I'll try to make some graphics and show it to you. Well, expect that it may look awful at first Very Happy haha!! Thank you thank you thank you soooo mucch!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Bless :
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27 2010, 20:21

^ it's no problem, I have a plan to make some tutorials to put on my site, I'll PM you the link if/when I do, that may be of help too. =)
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28 2010, 00:03

Oh wow! Thank you soooo MUCH! Very Happy haha!! I was also thinking what if I don't know how to use it. Lols! Then there you go! Saying that you're planning to make some tutorials. weeee!! Banana Thanks again.... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31 2010, 16:14

BrokenDemise wrote:
Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Tumblr_lddhfszagG1qfxobho1_500
Graphic I made for Amy's birthday.
<3 I love this!! Smile amazing job!
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 16:21

^ thanks so much!!!
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02 2011, 18:53

No prob!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Birthday   Amy's Birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2