Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know you're obsessed with Ev when...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-10

You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Empty
PostSubject: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 12:32

I didn't find a topic like that here. You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Icon_razz
I'll start:

when all your friends can spell "Evanescence" correctly without being a fan.
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 12:58

When you get sweaty everytime you see Amy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :
You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 14:26

When you scream when an Ev song is on the radio/TV.
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 16:09

When you want to scream everytime you see Amy
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 02:22

When you have pics of Amy on all your school stuff.
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 11:17

When you have over 2 thousand pictures of Amy in your computer (totally me)
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyWed Aug 11 2010, 11:53

When you check each site from which you could get news 10 times a day and feel bad when there's nothing new. You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptySun Oct 17 2010, 21:16

When you use Amy's picture as your wallpaper (laptop) *thats me! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 11:55

^ Me, too!

When you've actually sent them a fan letter.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 02:40

Haha! Yeah right! A fan letter.....

Well, you know when you're obsessed with Ev especially to Amy if you're style is exactly like her. the LONG HAIR, the PIERCING on the left eyebrow, the LONG SKIRT WITH A PANTS AND A BOOTS UNDER... LOL...! I love that style... and yeah... the CORSET!!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're obsessed with Ev when...   You know you're obsessed with Ev when... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with Ev when...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Evanescence-
Jump to: