Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......

Go down 
+4
EraseTheSilence
Mariel
StartSomething
Gothic Vampiress
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-07

The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Empty
PostSubject: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 15:55

Well, hello EV muffins Smile I was invited by a chick over at the Femme Metal Forum. I hope I make good company here Smile
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:01

Welcome here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm Steve [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] nice to have you here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:06

Hello!! it was me Wink tongue I'm glad you joined hugs

Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:11

Awwwwww thank you Smile So, do you guys post every day?
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:13

Yep, we do Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:16

Yeah, every day! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:17

Awesome! Well, I have to go Sad But, I'll probably be back later on. You might even see my post count up to 20 or 30 LOL :p Bye, for now and thank you Smile

So, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 16:25

Okay then, see you later Very Happy

I'm great Smile
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 17:39

I'm back lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 17:42

Good Smile
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 17:54

Um, can I suggest something for this board? And can I be a Mod? Please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 18:00

There's nothing to mod on here lol Razz we need to get more members Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 18:03

I meant....Admin LOL I get so confused :p
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 18:04

Well, I'm gonna have to ask THE BOSS Wink
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 18:08

LOL........okay.
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 16:29

Hey, welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm Luisa, glad you joined [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love Emilie Autumn,too.
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 23:40

Hi! Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptyFri Mar 12 2010, 15:58

Welcome to the forum Gothic Vampiress enjoy your stay, we all love Amy and Ev so that shouldnt be a problem.

I'm Dee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Mar 14 2010, 02:47

Hi Dee Smile
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptyTue Mar 23 2010, 10:55

Hey! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Apr 18 2010, 01:08

Hi Smile Well, I'm back :p
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Apr 18 2010, 12:35

Welcome back! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Apr 18 2010, 14:59

Welcome back Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptyMon Apr 19 2010, 13:16

Welcome back again! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... EmptySun Apr 25 2010, 18:07

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next