Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Win tickets to see Amy Lee!

Go down 
+2
Mariel
Franneke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Franneke
So Close
So Close
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 986
Bless :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Empty
PostSubject: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 18:14

from Ev Myspace

Quote :

Enter to win two passes to see Amy Lee live on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. To enter, simply leave your comment below. We will randomly choose the winner tomorrow (October 9th). So make sure to check your MySpace inbox to see if you've won!

*The Tonight Show is filmed is Los Angeles and transportation is not provided. Please note that you will be responsible for getting yourself to the show.

**By submitting your comment below you are agreeing to the terms specified in the Official Rules.

Good Luck!

Link to Blog Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 21:16

In cases like this one I wish I was in the US Sad Thanks for the info Fran Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! EmptyThu Oct 09 2008, 14:52

If only If only I could go Sad
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! EmptyThu Oct 08 2009, 22:58

I think it's a three hour plane ride from NY to LA. I would have been like "Amy I love you your so beautiful, I love your music!" lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :
Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 13:34

I missed it!!! NOOO!! Sad I'm in the US... :'-(
Back to top Go down
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Amy Lee's Lover from KSA

Male
Number of posts : 10
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! EmptyMon Aug 01 2011, 20:33

i hope Sad

but

im living in Australia 2 study Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win tickets to see Amy Lee!   Win tickets to see Amy Lee! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: