Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not sure where to put this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 293
Humor : what I learn from observation
Bless :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Not sure where to put this Empty
PostSubject: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 13:26

I was buying some new Daughtry bonus tracks off the special edition version of the album as yes I'm a fan of them and oddly enough this is who was listed as the composer to their song "What About Now" their most recent single: Ben Moody, David Hodges & Josh Hartzler. I was like what? Ben, David, and Josh? WAIT A MINUTE?!? No wonder I like that song so much.

What About Now video
What About Now lyrics
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 14:28

Yep, I heard it too Razz I don't like Daughtry but I think the song is really good and lyrics are great too Twisted Evil it's cool that they are working together bounce it says a lot about them Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 14:56

Makes me wonder if the song is about a certain lady?
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 15:00

Haha could be Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 16:16

like it i had the song a while back never realized that
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyFri Sep 19 2008, 16:15

Ben Writes Songs For All Singers.. Just Know When You Hear A Good Song That Ben Wrote It! Lol He's Really A Good Writer And Of Course David Always Plays With Him They're Best Friends.. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 20:43

Oh there is no doubt Ben is an amazing songwriter the part that shocked me was that Josh wrote on the song.
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :
Not sure where to put this Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Not sure where to put this Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this EmptyMon Sep 22 2008, 16:51

Yeah I Didn't Know That Either. I Was Like What?! Josh And Ben!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure where to put this   Not sure where to put this Empty

Back to top Go down

Not sure where to put this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Evanescence-
Jump to: