Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited

Go down 
+4
EvanescenceGirl
StartSomething
Dania
Like U
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Empty
PostSubject: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Aug 07 2008, 17:17

Amy Lee just posted a link to an article on EvThreads. Here is what the article says:

Elfman, Korn, Plain White T's Revisit 'Nightmare'
August 05, 2008 - Rock and Pop

By Ann Donahue, L.A.

Walt Disney Records will release "Nightmare Revisited," a collection of covers and new recordings inspired by the 1993 film "Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas," on Sept. 30.

Danny Elfman re-recorded "Opening" and "Closing" from the film's score, and Korn, Amy Lee, Plain White T's, Rise Against, Rodrigo y Gabriela and Flyleaf contribute their versions of songs from the soundtrack.

The CD also will include the movie trailer as a bonus feature.

The complete track listing is:

1. Overture – DeVotchka
2. Opening – Danny Elfman
3. This Is Halloween – Marilyn Manson
4. Jack's Lament – All American Rejects
5. Doctor Finkelstein/In The Forest – Amiina
6. What's This? - Flyleaf
7. Town Meeting Song – Polyphonic Spree
8. Jack And Sally Montage – The Vitamin String Quartet
9. Jack's Obsession - Sparklehorse
10. Kidnap The Sandy Claws - Korn
11. Making Christmas – Rise Against
12. Nabbed – Yoshida Brothers
13. Oogie Boogie's Song – Tiger Army
14. Sally's Song – Amy Lee
15. Christmas Eve Montage – RJD2
16. Poor Jack – Plain White Ts
17. To The Rescue – Datarock
18. Finale/Reprise – Shiny Toy Guns
19. Closing – Danny Elfman
20. End Title – The Album Leaf
21. Oogie Boogie’s Song – Rodrigo y Gabriela

"Nightmare Before Christmas" has become a holiday standard for Disney - since its first release 15 years ago, it's been re-released in theaters several times in both original and 3-D formats.

Source
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Aug 07 2008, 17:31

cool thanx for postin
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Aug 07 2008, 18:01

Evanescence Girl Just Posted It In Evanescence News Thread
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyFri Aug 08 2008, 10:22

Thanks for the news Kay cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 20:28

I'm sorry :S
Ktsunami posted first but I didn't know...
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 20:30

EvanescenceGirl wrote:
I'm sorry :S
Ktsunami posted first but I didn't know...
Crying or Very sad

It's okay. You're post was different anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptySun Aug 10 2008, 20:34

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyFri Aug 29 2008, 19:13

Listen.

Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyFri Aug 29 2008, 23:51

It's beautiful I love you can't wait to hear the rest bounce bounce Thanks Kay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 09:51

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 22:26

That little preview was amazing! I love that she's covering the best song in that movie. Smile
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 14:26

It was so awesone! That song was definetly meant for her- except it feels even worse now that Ive heard it Sad Does that make any sense?
It feels like something is missing now, since she only did one song. Now its like, i need more AMY!!! ahh

I cant wait till Oct 13 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 19:32

Yeah, we're totally just going into Amy withdrawals. And even with that awesome performance, there must be MORE! lol!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 19:49

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
Yeah, we're totally just going into Amy withdrawals. And even with that awesome performance, there must be MORE! lol!

I agree! Seeing her on Leno made everything 100 times worst because it brrought back the painful reminder she is in hiding!!!
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 20:19

-sits in corner and weeps at the thought- Cries
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Oct 16 2008, 23:48

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
-sits in corner and weeps at the thought- Cries

--does the same--
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 07:56

I love it <3!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited   Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy to appear on Nightmare Revisited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: