Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amy criticism

Go down 
+14
EraseTheSilence
PestimisticAngel
paperflowers
blackbutterfly
NeonFishnets
Whispered_voice
StainedGlassHeart
ancientgoth
FallenHalos
cowluva
Mariel
Dania
StartSomething
Caz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-13

Amy criticism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 07:57

I think Amy's voice is fine live, nobody hits every note brilliantly when performing live unless they're lipsyncing (and lets not get me started on how much I hate that). I don't think I've ever seen a performance that is 100% live that hasn't had at least one slip-up (if not more) in it. I also think that people need to consider that when you're on tour basically you're singing every night 13 songs or more that's hard work on your voice and you don't really get much of a chance to rest properly either. The jumping around probably doesn't help reduce the slip-ups, but I think honestly if you want a pitch-perfect, completely smooth performance listen to the album (I think Amy said something similar in an interview, but I can't remember now). People who judge artists on a single performance or one bum note are a bit dumb in my opinion anyway, cause you have to take into account the other factors.......I'm not just saying this because I'm obsessed that Amy is 100% flawless, I said the same when I got in an argument with a friend over Tarja Turunen live.....
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 09:38

Amy criticism - Page 2 497839 I agree with you, Fern! and Lipsync simply mean that they're not really bringing their friggin effort out of their shit. You're in a concert, so of course you'll give all what you got for you fans so you need to entertain them as good as you can. I agree that she doesn't really sing that awesome when it's live or she's in a concert, but think of it? For those who criticize her voice quality, get some life! It's hard to sing in the same way like she did while recording those songs, of course while recording she's singing it in a REALLY AWESOME WAY 'cause the albums would be sell world wide. But I'm not saying that she's not doing really awesome while on concert, of course I can see her effort, even though there are times that her voice is not in condition, still she's trying to bring all what she got. I just don't know what happened to those person who criticize her talent. Actually, I saw a video on youtube where it's pretty much obvious that the uploader is an "Amy Lee hater". I'm not sure if you have seen it. But I'm going to post it on the videos section later. Haah... The only thing that I believe is, Amy is really talented and awesome, we all know that nobody's perfect but she's just awesome to my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13 2010, 18:57

Yeah Amy did say that. I watched the interview on youtube! Eww Amy Lee hater Urghh! Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Amy criticism - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Amy criticism - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 13:38

Hahaha, i understand that some people don't like Evanescence but is it necessary to mock them and say horrible things? I dont do it about bands I dont like, I dont get why they have to rain on other people's parades like that...
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 12:26

Yeah! If they don't like a certain band, it's not really needed to insult or say horrible things to them. I mean, they're just doing what they like? Even though sometimes they look so strange to some but still it's just their style. People shouldn't criticize something if they still didn't see the good side of this person or this band Very Happy They should look at their selves first before they criticize other things.
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31 2010, 21:00

Seriously.. Peoples criticism disgusts me... Sad
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 00:20

^ Haha! I guess we all do hate criticism especially the ones that aren't real or they're just saying it because they hate this somebody or this person Razz
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 05:33

Exactly... And especially when they criticize Amy!! They have no right whatsoever Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy criticism   Amy criticism - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy criticism
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: