Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets Appreciate Amy

Go down 
+7
cinderellyqueen
KalliopePhoenix
Like U
FallenHalos
blackbutterfly
Mariel
StartSomething
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Lets Appreciate Amy Empty
PostSubject: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 06:16

So I realized that we don't have an Amy Lee appreciation thread where we can discuss all the great things about her.

I'll start then. Very Happy I'm obviously a huge Amy fan, I think she's very talented. She writes song lyrics I can really relate to - The Open Door is a truly personal album.
She's beautiful, captivating actually.
She has an amazing voice and plays the piano beautifully as well. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyMon Jul 14 2008, 00:35

^ agreed Razz

I appreciate her for her talent, the way that she expresses herself through music, she is an amazing lyricist, she has the most beautiful singing voice I've ever heard and she is not afraid to speak her mind bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 12:52

Obviously we're the only Amy fans on this forum Mariel What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 14:43

Hehe, I thought so too tongue
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 14:54

Uhm, excuse me Suspect
Haven't you forgot someone?

I actually appreciate whole Amy,
but I guess it's all about details Razz
Her amazing and unique songvoice, her style,
her choices and I appreciate that she loves her fans. I love you

That was nickwords
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 14:57

Well said Anja I agree Twisted Evil I appreciate the whole of her as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 19:44

She has a real talent for writing songs, and as someone who writes poetry I really admire her that way. I also admire her confidence to sing about personal things to people that she doesn't really know and takes the cristism of them. Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 16:11

HEM HEM!

I appreciate Amy because of the way she is. How she is firm in her beliefs and strong. She is talented and beutiful and doesen't let that get to her head. She cares about her fans and her friends and seems like such a sweet person. She writes amazing lyrics that I can relate to and she is honest in her writtings.
and she isn't a slut!
yay!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySun Jul 27 2008, 06:38

I watched Anywhere But Home last night for the first time in ages Razz the concert and the videos and the extras Laughing
So an evening rocking out and watching the most beautiful woman on earth cheers
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Aug 08 2008, 10:55

Come on everyone we need more Amy appreciation cheers

What would happen if she stumbled across this forum and only saw 8 replies to this thread? She'd think she didn't have many fans affraid

Lets appreciate her more cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 00:33

I like her hair. It's long and black. Everyone should have long black hair.

Happy Steve? Razz But I seriously do like her hair.
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 09:00

Ktsunami wrote:
I like her hair. It's long and black. Everyone should have long black hair.

Happy Steve? Razz But I seriously do like her hair.

Thanks Kayleigh Very Happy

Oh I could talk about Amy's hair all day long if you like Laughing

I agree its beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 09:03

i think shes funny really funny...by the way her wasnt black when she was a kind so she dyed it??? still love amazing voice stlye
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 10:17

Yeah I think all girls who don't have naturally black hair should dye it black cos its the best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 14:44

hey heyz dont forget me.

I appeciate Amy because she is real. She cares about her fans and is a sweet person that gives so much of herself. She has true talent and doesnt take crap from others and fall for the pressure of the music biz. She is strong, talented, unique, and she doesnt try to be like others and she cant be stereo typed.

Amy writes amazing lyrics and music and preforms with all her heart. She is someone that people can look up to.
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyTue Oct 07 2008, 20:57

-enter another Amy fan-

I totally agree with everything you guys have said. Especially about Amy not being a slut! She's completely the opposite of one, actually. I couldn't think about anyone who is more different.

Did no one mention her hilarious sense of humor? Maybe they did and I'm just blind...
But I love that she can be so funny in interviews and videos of her, while so serious while she's singing. Razz It's a perfect balance; serious when she needs to be, but it seems like she's a really happy person otherwise. I wouldn't be able to respect her as much if she took herself seriously all the time. And she definitely takes everything in stride, whether it's a small mistake during a show, or whatever.

rock on Yeah!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 20:28

LOL I just realized I posted twice. hahahaha~!
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 21:19

Amy's voice is magical Very Happy she can sing ANYTHING! Razz I love her voice tongue ~ I'm sorry it's just that I'm listening to Sally's Song right now lol
Back to top Go down
cinderellyqueen
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
cinderellyqueen

Female
Number of posts : 9
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Aug 21 2009, 16:35

i love her and i really look up to her. she has every right to complain, and just sit down, give up and cry, becuz she's been through alot. but she doesnt. she expresses her feelings in a way that not only helps her, but also helps others to realize that they arent alone. she's beautiful on the inside and out, and i hope someday i can meet her. it would be an honor *tear* rabbit and there's so many other good things about her that i have noticed, but it would take me to long to type. and you guys would think im nuts tongue but lets just say that i agree with all the things everyone has said in this post about her.
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyFri Aug 21 2009, 20:59

I appreciate her talent she can sing, writes the lyrics, plays the piano, designs her clothes, and is the co founder of Evanescence and is the only surviving member. I appreciate the way that she is silly and serious. I appreciate her in the "Out of The Shadows" fundraiser. I appreciate her for being a part of "To Write Love On Her Arms" movement. I appreciate the different music influecnes that uses in her music, sometimes it's soft sometimes it's hard. I appreciate her honest with her lyrics and in interviews. I appreciate her strong voice, she can carry a note and loud too. I appreciate her being herself and giving herself time off from singing because that means a break for Amy and more music for us. I appreciate her for being so caring. I appreciate her personality. I appreciate the pain that she's turned into beauty her music and style. I appreciate her sense of pain and loss. I appreciate her imagination. I appreciate her for saving my life and for helping me cope with life's ups and downs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
cinderellyqueen
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
cinderellyqueen

Female
Number of posts : 9
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 00:55

^ um what she said. you pretty much summed up my eact thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets Appreciate Amy Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lets Appreciate Amy Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 10:34

Thanks hun!
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyMon Jan 11 2010, 15:05

PestimisticAngel wrote:
I appreciate her talent she can sing, writes the lyrics, plays the piano, designs her clothes, and is the co founder of Evanescence and is the only surviving member. I appreciate the way that she is silly and serious. I appreciate her in the "Out of The Shadows" fundraiser. I appreciate her for being a part of "To Write Love On Her Arms" movement. I appreciate the different music influecnes that uses in her music, sometimes it's soft sometimes it's hard. I appreciate her honest with her lyrics and in interviews. I appreciate her strong voice, she can carry a note and loud too. I appreciate her being herself and giving herself time off from singing because that means a break for Amy and more music for us. I appreciate her for being so caring. I appreciate her personality. I appreciate the pain that she's turned into beauty her music and style. I appreciate her sense of pain and loss. I appreciate her imagination. I appreciate her for saving my life and for helping me cope with life's ups and downs.

Couldn't have said it better Lets Appreciate Amy Icon_cheers
I'm Amy obsessed and I appreciate her also for teaching us to love ourselves.
Do you know this site? http://www.amyleeworld.com/evanescence-amy-lee-quotes.html
There are her most famous quotes and I always loved them!!
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyTue Jan 12 2010, 12:37

Yup I've been there before. I even e mailed the person that drawed a picture of her just like this picture http://www.amyleeworld.com/evanescence-fanspot.html the last one at the bottom. She didnt e mail me back though. That was months ago. Glad to know that you love her as much as I do. Thank you! Lets Appreciate Amy Icon_flower Lets Appreciate Amy 943188 Lets Appreciate Amy 195263 Lets Appreciate Amy 943188 Lets Appreciate Amy Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy EmptyWed Jan 13 2010, 12:30

I'm happy that you love her so much,too Lets Appreciate Amy Icon_wink
You mustn't thank me, I have to say thank you!! Lets Appreciate Amy 562522
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Appreciate Amy   Lets Appreciate Amy Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Appreciate Amy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next