Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..

Go down 
+15
Aimee
PestimisticAngel
LadyOfTheDark
EternalDarkness
Dania
KalliopePhoenix
Mrs.Lovett
Like U
Benerona
LeiaLeFey
FallenHalos
blackbutterfly
Franneke
Mariel
StartSomething
19 posters

A Movie
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_lcap80%Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_rcap
 80% [ 16 ]
Your Favorite TV Show
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_lcap10%Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
A Theatre Show
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_lcap5%Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
None of these
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_lcap5%Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Empty
PostSubject: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 09:38

Just for fun Very Happy

I'd like to see her appear in a really cool movie Cool

Everyone else ??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 11:44

Movie bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 11:59

She did appear on my fav TV show. I Love The New Milenium. So haha!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 12:23

^^ So vote then lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Franneke
So Close
So Close
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 986
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySun Jul 06 2008, 13:01

a movie too!!!!
an horror movie would be cool! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyMon Jul 07 2008, 06:20

I voted Movie because she rocks at stage,
so why not rock in a movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 16:42

I agree. M<ovie would be awesome!

She wnated to be in NArnia! That would have made the movie 100 times better!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
LeiaLeFey
Hello, I'm Still Here
Hello, I'm Still Here
LeiaLeFey

Female
Number of posts : 293
Humor : what I learn from observation
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 17:05

None. I think muscians should stick to music....and actors to acting.
Back to top Go down
http://leialefey.deviantart.com/
Benerona
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Benerona

Female
Number of posts : 78
Humor : Trampoline
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyWed Aug 06 2008, 18:23

^ True Smile

But if, than I go for movie. I think she would look awesome in some scary dark horror Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySat Aug 09 2008, 14:30

movie
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 12:40

In some Burtons Movie would be great! 
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySat Oct 11 2008, 18:28

I said tv show, but only becase then she would have multiple appearances! -hopes-
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySun Oct 12 2008, 13:15

Mrs.Lovett wrote:
In some Burtons Movie would be great!

Yeah I Agree Tim Burton Is Awesome!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyMon Oct 13 2008, 22:03

A movie and yes hail to Tim burton she would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
EternalDarkness
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
EternalDarkness

Female
Number of posts : 172
Humor : Knock-knock jokes, why not
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyFri Oct 24 2008, 18:15

All of them.. Laughing

Ok...I pick movie.
Back to top Go down
LadyOfTheDark
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
LadyOfTheDark

Female
Number of posts : 61
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 13:18

A movie!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 11:05

Movie indeed it is, more then a hour of seeing her fabulous face and hearing that georgous voice of hers. dances
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySat Jul 24 2010, 17:53

I voted for movie. Smile

It would be so great. and I'm sure she'd rock in it.
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 10:01

A MOVIE!! Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptyMon Oct 18 2010, 12:05

Yeah, movie! If Amy would appear in a Tim Burton movie my life would be complete forever and always! Razz
Rellay, that just would be EPIC! Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. 436510
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 07:48

I'd love to see Amy in a movie, but I think it would be even better to see her in a theatre performance.....I don't know what sort of theatre performance she'd be in though, maybe Phantom of the Opera......Or......Sweeney Todd, that could be AWESOME.....I don't know, hard choice.
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 17:19

Movie for sure!!! I would be the first to see it in theaters and the first to buy it!! Very Happy I hope she does appear in a movie one day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like Amy Lee to appear in..   Would you like Amy Lee to appear in.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: