Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What does everyone do ? The school and work thread

Go down 
+11
EvanescenceGirl
PestimisticAngel
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
Imaginary Light
Dania
blackbutterfly
Mariel
Franneke
Caz
StartSomething
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Empty
PostSubject: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 08:58

I am currently working two jobs - both very much part time Laughing

I work in the Human Resource department for an ambulance company (Sleep) and I also work part time in my dads internet cafe Twisted Evil so i get paid for being online, much better lol

What does everyone else do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 15:59

I stay at home and look after Amy Laughing Well i have the store now so that's kind of like my job too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
Franneke
So Close
So Close
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 986
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 22:47

I'm at university ( well, right now its stopped because some student movemet Razz) studying mathematical engineering, but I HATE it and I long to change as soon as possible to some other career related I like Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 01:53

I'm in college... I study Economics and I love it!! I love you it's my passion, I love analyzing statistics and making predictions about them bounce I love reading about markets and all that kind of stuff, I'm also studying philosophy I love you on saturdays and Japanese, but just this semester because I suck at it Laughing I'm not going to work with my mom anymore, because she hired someone..yay!!

Fran, we have student movements aswell, last semester I spent 3 weeks on vacations because of those movements, 'Express yourself' has a lot of meaning for them Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 11:49

*sight*, some of you are students, other of you are just grownups and having fun(and working) while I'm only 14 and will be in 9th grade after the summerholiday. In this age your parents tell you:
"Your to old for that now..""Your too young."
I'm getting Mad
I want a life! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyTue Jul 01 2008, 15:32

Middle school student. Rolling Eyes

solicitor for an insurance company, because they won't arrest me if I get caught.
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyWed Jul 02 2008, 07:59

Quote :
*sight*, some of you are students, other of you are just grownups and having fun(and working) while I'm only 14 and will be in 9th grade after the summerholiday. In this age your parents tell you:
"Your to old for that now..""Your too young."
I'm getting
I want a life!

I'm 15 And I Feel You My Friend!!
Back to top Go down
Imaginary Light
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness

Number of posts : 10
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyFri Jul 11 2008, 01:10

Let's see what do I do....

I listen to music. That's about it.

lol...I'm in that icky summer after graduating highschool before heading off to college in fall Sad Lemme just say...NOT FUN.

That's why I listen to music all day.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 16:40

I'm homeschooled.
I babysit and deliver papers and do a few other side jobs
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
NeonFishnets
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
NeonFishnets

Female
Number of posts : 78
Humor : Twisted.
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyThu Jul 24 2008, 14:51

I'm a full time smart ass.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/superfine174
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyThu Jan 21 2010, 18:10

No school

I work from home with people that are mentally disabled, they live with me and mom, we take care of them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyFri Jan 22 2010, 08:59

at university...

network and multimedia engineering What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyFri Jan 22 2010, 13:38

Everybody here has nice things that they do with their time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 06:45

I think i am the youngest of all :'(
I am a first year highschool student, 'cause the school system here in our country is different from US and the others. I do love school but sometimes it makes me sick. 'cause everyday, I need to wake up at 5:00am or 4:50am Sad( *sigh* sometimes, if I am thinking that it would be a long long years before I graduated my school days.... IT MAKES ME DEAD. lol. I wish I was in college now. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyThu Nov 11 2010, 15:09

amyleefan29 wrote:
I wish I was in college now. Sad

Oh, you don't know what you're saying tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyFri Nov 12 2010, 04:00

I know College is VERY HARD. 'Cause most of my cousins who's in college are more like dead. OOPS! I am wrong, I should say, I want to be a very genius kid that doesn't need school anymore. LOL! I'm tired of my school.... really Sad
I WISH MY DAD IS EINSTEIN Razz hahaha! Is it possible? lol!
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyTue Nov 16 2010, 17:00

I'm still at school, too. Smile
In 2 1/2 years I'll have my A-levels and then I'll be done with school.
I'll go to university then and study medicine or English and latin. And I'd love to do a year abroad!
This year, I don't have that much free time, because when I don't have school until late afternoon I have dancing or japanese lessons and I wanted to give extra lessons for younger pupils but, yeah, I don't have the time.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 07:33

Yay! COOL Very Happy I mean REALLY COOL! I love everything about japanese especially their language! And you're awesome 'cause you're like a teacher to younger ones and I guess that's great :]
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 10:07

^ Thank you! Very Happy
Yeah, japanese is awesome! Razz
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyFri Nov 19 2010, 11:08

Hai! Nipponjin wa subarashiidesu! Watashi wa anime-suki ga hassei shimasu.
LOL! I translated it. What I've said is "Yes! Japanese is awesome! 'cause I love Anime." haha :] But i can understand some nihongo words. SOME! haha
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySat Nov 20 2010, 09:51

Student at college studying Law, History and English Literature. (I absolutely hate it at the moment).

After I've finished doing that I'm going on to become a teaching assistant for kids between the ages of 4-11 (primary school as we call it in the UK) or I'm going into social care to look after disabled people who live independtantly but need help to do things like shopping or just for someone to take them out now and again.

I worked for a while at a nursing home for elderly people. Some of them were lovely, but others of them could get quite angry and violent at times. It wasn't a very good nursing home it has to be said, there wasn't enough staff to manage all the patients and there was a lot of prejudice from the management over patients who were paying for their care themselves and patients who were being paid for by the NHS (the government) even though the nursing home got the same amount of money no matter who was paying for it.....I did my 2 week placement and didn't go back again, even though I was offered a job there, I loved looking after the people but I didn't want my name associated with such a backward set of management and care.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 05:22

WHOA! You're a super hero fern! Shocked I admire people like that Smile IT'S AWESOME! and I don't know why
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 08:04

Wow, you're really amazing! Shocked
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptySun Nov 21 2010, 12:27

EraseTheSilence wrote:
Wow, you're really amazing! Shocked
hahaha, awww thanks guys! I'm going into social care for disabled people because I have 2 disabled brothers myself......I'm honestly not that amazing, but thanks guys, you made me smile!
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread EmptyTue Nov 23 2010, 09:18

hugs Hihi. I guess you're truly a hero, Fern. See? You have two disabled brothers and I am really 100% sure that you're taking care of them as much as you take care of yourself. If you do, awww.... You're so amazzing! Even though you're saying your not that amazing. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread Empty

Back to top Go down

What does everyone do ? The school and work thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next