Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amy's voice

Go down 
+7
soulbeyond
cowluva
Britrogue
amylee_lover16
Caz
Mariel
StartSomething
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :
Amy's voice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Amy's voice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy's voice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Amy's voice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Amy's voice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's voice   Amy's voice - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26 2008, 21:02

Amy's voice is just so unique. The way she can go from high long notes to deep ones.And the way she can sing Lithium then go out and sing weight of the world or sweet sacrifice. ITs just amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
Amy's voice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Amy's voice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Amy's voice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy's voice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Amy's voice   Amy's voice - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24 2010, 12:47

Oooh! O.o I look so late to comment on this thread but, honestly, I love on how she sound on every songs they compose. You know what? I loved Evanescence because of Amy. But, I guess, if there's no singer like her at all, I guess there's no Evanescence. LOL! I mean, she's different in other singers. 'Cause on how she feel on the lyrics and the kind of song, she sang it in that way, or in how it suppose to be. Like if the song is about broken hearted or something like loneliness, she really sound like almost crying and if the song sounds rock and blah blah! haha.. it sounds like that. SHE'S AN AMAZING SINGER in short XD
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :
Amy's voice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy's voice - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Amy's voice   Amy's voice - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 18:10

Exactly!! ^ If there wasn't Amy I'm not sure i would like Evanescence any more.. she makes the whole band!! I love the other band members too but she is and always will be my fav!! she's actually my favorite singer of all time.. And always will be! She's the most talented singer I've ever heard in my life... She can sing anything... Plus she can play piano and harp and write the most inspiring lyrics ever known to man <3 She will always be my favorite singer..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's voice   Amy's voice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's voice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: