Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :
Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe ) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe ) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-26

Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe ) Empty
PostSubject: Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe )   Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe ) EmptyWed Dec 21 2011, 14:53

Title : Deep Silent Complete
Pairing : Ryan Wolfe & Nicole Delko
Rating : NC-17 ( with harrowing scenes )
Others : Entire Miami team & NY team
Summary : A kidnapping takes place and it leaves two of the team unable to work the case but why? Will the victim be found alive and does one of the team have a connection with the victim? Read to find out....

Chapter One - A Shocking Event...

Miami in the summer time was a perfect summer but one day something shocking would happen and a young girl who lived in Miami all her life and was related to Eric Delko and so unaware of what was to happen later that day to Nicole which would also open the feelings of another CSI who had secretly slept with Nicole a few days ago and it would also shock him to the core but will he be allowed to work the case?

( Cruelly Snatched )

Nicole was leaving a cafe when less than five seconds later, she was snatched in broad daylight and bundled into a waiting van which then drove off and the witnesses then contaced the MDPD to inform them of what had happened, then Horatio arrived on the scene with Calleigh and Frank Tripp who was talking to witnesses about what happened and then returned to inform Horatio who then put his sunglasses on and said " We have to find her alive..." then walked to discuss with the cafe owner about the victim....

( Crime Lab )

Horatio and Calleigh returned to the lab and had the information on the table in the layout room when Eric came inside and saw the photo then said " I know who she is" which came as a shock when Horatio asked " Who is she?" and Eric sighed then admitted " It's Nicole Delko and she's a cousin of mine on my mom's side of the family" when Horatio then tells Eric " You can't work the case due to conflict of interest" and Eric just nodded then left the room when Eric bumps into Ryan who asks " Uh everything ok Delko?" and Eric replies " No it aint as Nicole was kidnapped today" which takes Ryan by surprise and realises that he knows her in a very personal way after they had slept together four nights ago at his condo...

( Boathouse, Dade Docks )

Nicole was lying on a mattress, tied up and the kidnappers appeared and proceeded to harm her brutally when Nicole tries to break free from her captors who then kick her hard to the floor and one of them assualted her unaware that Nicole was trying to loosen her knots but soon discovered it wasnt as easy as she first thought but they just laughed and made things difficult for Nicole who kept trying to break free from their grasp but didnt think to speak in case something happened...

( Locker Room )

Ryan was sitting on the bench thinking about Nicole and the night that they had slept together when Horatio finds Ryan and asks " Something on your mind Mr Wolfe?" when Ryan just tells Horatio " Four days ago i uh slept with Nicole and i want to help in finding her alive" and Horatio replies " Mr Wolfe, you cannot work the case" and Ryan nods when Eric overhears what Ryan admitted to Horatio and wasn't too pleased with it and all he wanted was to find Nicole alive and well...

Will the CSI's find Nicole alive and will Ryan be able to help them?
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/

Deep Silent Complete ( Ryan Wolfe )
Page 1 of 1