Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee

Go down 
+6
PestimisticAngel
EraseTheSilence
StartSomething
Mariel
Aimee
Rock_Royalty
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock_Royalty
Promoter
Promoter
Rock_Royalty

Female
Number of posts : 1194
Humor : Kinda happy
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Jul 04 2010, 23:42

I suck at translating but....

The original link (Spanish): http://evanescence-fan.com/home/2009/12/amy-colabora-con-lady-gaga/

" The pop singer Lady Gaga, was interviewed to an important American magazine, in which at the moment of asking her about her new projects she answered: 'I'm working in the re-edition of the song 'No Floods' which is the one of the most rockers I have, and for this I asked Amy Lee for help, the Evanescence's vocalist, I admire her work so much so I asked her to participate with her voice in this re-edition and she accepted immediately. She thought it was fantastic

Shortly, we'll be updating. Dont' stop coming!"

I don't know you guys, but I don't like very much Lady Gaga. But it was nice from her part Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 04:37

Ohhh.. no. Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee 462283
I don't like Gaga, and I wouldn'd like if Amy works with her.
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 15:12

I read that a while ago and I don't think it's true Razz I hope Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyMon Jul 05 2010, 15:51

I think that would be interesting, although I don't really like Gaga so I'm kind of hoping its not true! Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Suspect Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Aimee
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
Aimee

Female
Number of posts : 1647
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 08:07

Well, I hope it's just a rumor too.
Back to top Go down
http://aimee-liam.tumblr.com/
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyTue Jul 06 2010, 09:34

I do hope it's not true! Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Icon_razz
I don't like Gaga...
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 13:08

Lady Gaga is overrated, what can you do? She's the "it" girl right now. Everyone is crazy about her. I dont hate her but I'm not gonna buy her album. I have a few of her songs on my phone as ringtones (that I havent used yet) she has catchy music nice and up beat. I will admit it would be weird for Amy and Lady Gaga to come together. I like Amy being dark and depressing, her music has meaning behind it. There's something about Lady Gaga's music that is just good for the moment but it doesnt stay or linger with you like Amy's music. I feel like pain is deeper than happiness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 14:31

^ Couldn't agree more!
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyTue Jul 20 2010, 16:13

Glad to know. Thaaaanks! Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 00:51

Haha that Gaga woman is the most overrated musical act ever!! Razz
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyWed Jul 21 2010, 11:09

Tell me about it Madonna Lover!
Back to top Go down
babyessence
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : good
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 01:15

Neutral I think that would be interesting, diferent
Back to top Go down
http://octoberkaroline.blogspot.com
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 03:30

Lady Gaga and Amy Lee. Even though this two singers has a very different style when it comes to fashion and singing skills, I guess it would be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 09:04

I'm actually a big Lady GaGa fan, I love Gaga.......not because she's popular and in the press, but because I like her crazy style, she's quite good at singing, if you listen to her acoustically she has a nice voice in my opinion. I remember hearing about tis rumour, it was started as a joke for April fools.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 10:08

But, I'm not anti-gaga or something but many people says she's "Satanic" Suspect since you're a fan, what's your opinion about it?
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Bless :
Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 17:21

No, she's not satanic. She likes to experiment and push the boundaries, but i dont think she's satanic at all.
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 17:27

XD I don't think she is satanic either Razz and I'm not her fan Razz
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 23:40

LOL lol! 'cause there are some rumors that she is. And I don't know, there are tons of videos in YouTube that says that Lady Gaga satanic. I don't know. But her style is great Razz Even some looks crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyTue Nov 30 2010, 14:22

I think people have come out with the Satanic thing because she used a fair amount of religious symbolism in the video to 'Alejandro' and certain people have thus made assumptions and decisions on her, including that she's satanic. I really don't think she is, I think she's quite unique. I like her an awful lot, on the grand scheme of things, taking a cross section of most of the stuff in the charts right now (most of it rap), I think she's one of the best. I really like her voice, acoustically she is brilliant, in my opinion anyway.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 06:25

Yeah, I guess it's because of Alejandro too. And yeah! There's a video that says when you rewind the song "Poker Face" it is something like a prayer for satan Suspect I don't know! LOL! (I feel like I'm appearing like an Anti-Lady Gaga kid Razz) No! I'm not against her. I guess it is a very very fail issue, 'cause when that thing appeared on public, other singers are also included. Like Taylor Swift and Rihanna are also satanic. I'm like "Gosh? Taylor Swift and Rihanna Suspect this is a big big fail mistake Razz" I almost laugh when I saw it. Taylor Swift? Who the hell do they think that will believe on what they're saying Razz They should stop making issues, that isn't really true. SO LADY GAGA, GO ROCK THE MUSIC WORLD Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptyWed Dec 01 2010, 15:04

Hahaha people come up with all sorts of rubbish about certain artists....it's nuts some things people come out with.
Back to top Go down
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee EmptySat Jan 01 2011, 13:24

I don't think Amy would work with her Smile plus, it would be everywhere if it was true Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee   Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga feat. Amy Lee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evanescence :: Amy Lee-
Jump to: