Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......

Go down 
+4
EraseTheSilence
Mariel
StartSomething
Gothic Vampiress
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-07

The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 03:05

And I am back again Razz Lol

I got banned from Evthreads for no reason at all Sad
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06 2010, 06:28

Aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] they like banning people on Evthreads [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're always welcome here!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Rock_Royalty
Promoter
Promoter
Rock_Royalty

Female
Number of posts : 1194
Humor : Kinda happy
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24 / 10024 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22 2010, 14:43

Welcome here
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 22:51

Am I still welcomed?

I got banned from both Ev forums Sad

Demarzi is the damn cause!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15 2010, 07:22

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15 2010, 21:23

Of course you are welcome Smile hugs
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17 2010, 11:51

Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23 2010, 04:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Awesome!!!! lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do you mind making me feel better about the whole Evthreads thing? Sorry, I know it is so totally lame and shit, but I loved that place. Dearly and they didn't like me Sad
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23 2010, 05:44

They didn't like you? What's wrong with them? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 19:36

I don't know. Well, I just tweeted Demarzi that I was sorry and that she should unban me.

Think it'll work? lol

U guys think she is taking advantage of the whole "Haha, I'm a Mod now and everybody loves me and I have ALL the powers" thing? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......   The Queen Of Darkness has arrived....... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queen Of Darkness has arrived.......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2