Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Song I'm Wasting On You

Go down 
+7
KalliopePhoenix
StartSomething
Franneke
Mariel
Dania
EvanescenceGirl
Like U
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Empty
PostSubject: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 13:17

(Sparkling Gray,
They're my own veins..uh..)

Any more than a whisper
Any sudden movement of my heart
And I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away

Just get through this day

Give up your way, you could be anything,
Give up my way,
and lose myself,
not today
That's too much guilt to pay

Sickened in the sun
You dare tell me you love me
But you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die
Honey you know, you know I'd never hurt you that way

You're just so pretty in your pain

Give up my way, and I could be anything
I'll make my own way
Without your senseless hate....hate...hate.....hate

So run, run, run
And hate me, if it feels good
I can't hear your screams anymore

You lied to me
But I'm older now
And I'm not buying baby

Demanding my response
Don't bother breaking the door down
I found my way out

And you'll never hurt me again

i think is the final song for shaun a way of her releasing all that feelings she has left and freeing herself
what u guys think i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 13:57

l love this song! It's really deep and beautiful Very Happy
I think it's about Ben.
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
Like U
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Like U

Female
Number of posts : 3531
Humor : depends on my mood
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue45 / 10045 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 14:40

could be for one of them hmmm.. Question who know it still is a cool song
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 15:47

I Loooooooooooooove It!!! I love you It's Amazing!
Doesn't Matter If It's About Shaun Or Ben The Good News Is It's The Last Song She's Wasting On Her Exs!!! Lolz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 00:54

^ I agree Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
Franneke
So Close
So Close
Franneke

Female
Number of posts : 986
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 02:06

hehe, agree as well Razz

I totally love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *-* (L)
I use to listening when I'm in a particular mode, hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 13:41

Yep, great song - sooooo should have been on the album. Far too good for a b-side IMO Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyFri Sep 19 2008, 15:12

Quote :
Yep, great song - sooooo should have been on the album. Far too good for a b-side IMO

I Agree They Should've Put TLSIWOY Instead Of Good Enough *Steve Please Don't Kill Me* Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyFri Sep 19 2008, 23:37

Teardrop101 wrote:
Quote :
Yep, great song - sooooo should have been on the album. Far too good for a b-side IMO

I Agree They Should've Put TLSIWOY Instead Of Good Enough *Steve Please Don't Kill Me* Razz Razz

I totally agree! Such a beautiful song. If we're killed, we'll die together... Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 09:37

Then you shall both die! lol!

Oh my god I think TLSIWOY should have been on TOD but not instead of Good Enough....probably instead of ATILF....or as a secret track at the end Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 15:43

Instead Of ATILF!! No Way! Evil or Very Mad And It Couldn't Work As A Secret Song In The End Bcoz The Last Song Is Good Enough And It's A Slow Song Two Slow Song After Each Other Won't Work.. TLSIWOY Is Just Better Than Good Enough Twisted Evil tongue (We Better Run And Hide) LOL
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyMon Sep 29 2008, 21:03

Teardrop101 wrote:
Instead Of ATILF!! No Way! Evil or Very Mad And It Couldn't Work As A Secret Song In The End Bcoz The Last Song Is Good Enough And It's A Slow Song Two Slow Song After Each Other Won't Work.. TLSIWOY Is Just Better Than Good Enough Twisted Evil tongue (We Better Run And Hide) LOL

It could have just been after Good Enough (I say this so that I'm not slaughtered for conspiring against that song The Last Song I'm Wasting On You 312545 ). Plus...I think it'd work out well. You know, 'Last Song'?
Back to top Go down
Gothic Vampiress
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Gothic Vampiress

Female
Number of posts : 76
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptySun Mar 07 2010, 17:59

I think it's about Ben Moody. I think I read it in an Interview once. I could be wrong.............
Back to top Go down
EraseTheSilence
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
EraseTheSilence

Female
Number of posts : 3179
Humor : Creepy :)
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyMon Mar 08 2010, 16:26

Gothic Vampiress wrote:
I think it's about Ben Moody. I think I read it in an Interview once. I could be wrong.............

No, I think you're right! I read it somewhere,too.
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptyFri Mar 12 2010, 16:04

It's a nice song. Yea may be it's about Ben.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You EmptySat Nov 27 2010, 17:41

I think people are sure it's linked to Ben cause just after he left there was an interview in 'Rck Sound' where she said she'd written a new song and then she said she wrote TLSIWOY was written in 2004. I can;t find any sources right now as I'm really tired, but I have a copy of this interview (i'm a bit of an obsessive magazine collector) so i'm sur ei can dig it out and scan it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Song I'm Wasting On You   The Last Song I'm Wasting On You Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Song I'm Wasting On You
Page 1 of 1