Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Solstice (Lori Lee's band)

Go down 
+9
Mrs.Lovett
Benerona
FallenHalos
blackbutterfly
Like U
Caz
Mariel
Dania
EvanescenceGirl
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 15:14

An Amy and Lori duet would be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
strangedoll
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
strangedoll

Female
Number of posts : 5
Bless :
Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 18:06

Amy and Lori have so much talent and a duet with them both would be just about the coolest thing! I was thinking about how interesting it is that they both are doing and have done music/songs for films. Lori doing the music and having a part in the film, i know they will get signed.

Maybe i'm wrong on this, but when the video, "everybody's fool" came out i thought Amy would be so awesome in a movie. I think both Amy and Lori must have the acting bug as well as the musical talent.

This is all too exciting for me Happy

So do we know when the movie is coming out? i'll go see it opening day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cinderellyqueen
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
cinderellyqueen

Female
Number of posts : 9
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 18:16

nope but as soon as i know im sure it will be all over this forum evthreads twitter youtube and myspace Wink
Back to top Go down
strangedoll
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
strangedoll

Female
Number of posts : 5
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25 2009, 18:48

Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 497839 It's funny how it's all secretive and how Lori wrote in her blog on the Solstice page about more surprises as the film gets closer. It's worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2010, 23:18

I heard one of their songs the climaxes sounded like Amy but the low parts didnt

When I searrched for Solstice and got no accurate results when I searched for Lori Lee then I got more accurate results, including one with the name Solstice

When watching the video I saw results with Solstice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3ea6AaoTw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
InTheShadows
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
InTheShadows

Female
Number of posts : 247
Humor : :D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16 2011, 13:22

PestimisticAngel wrote:
I heard one of their songs the climaxes sounded like Amy but the low parts didnt

When I searrched for Solstice and got no accurate results when I searched for Lori Lee then I got more accurate results, including one with the name Solstice

When watching the video I saw results with Solstice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH3ea6AaoTw

I watched this ^ and it was very good Smile Amazing song.. though the intro sounds a little bit like the intro on Where Will You Go..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solstice (Lori Lee's band)   Solstice (Lori Lee's band) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solstice (Lori Lee's band)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2