Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evanescence News Thread

Go down 
+21
BrokenDemise
AmyLeeFan29
Aimee
EraseTheSilence
Britrogue
Rock_Royalty
Karin
PestimisticAngel
SoberAngel
KalliopePhoenix
Mrs.Lovett
Caz
Like U
Dania
blackbutterfly
FallenHalos
EvanescenceGirl
LeiaLeFey
Franneke
StartSomething
Mariel
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 28 2008, 19:02

StartSomething wrote:
Whats so funny lol!

People are always saying she might get pregnant which would be a crime Evil or Very Mad I can't have my favorite goddess covered in baby sick lol!

Razz ....... Rolling Eyes LOL. Oh come on, it would make Amy happy, and thats what REALLY matters.. right???? Shocked
Amy would be an amazing mom!
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 30 2008, 13:38

Another Amy intreview Very Happy
Quote :

With the instant success of the band’s debut album, Fallen, Evanescence has become one of this generations biggest rock sensations. The band later went on to release the multi-platinum The Open Door. After extensive touring on the album, front woman Amy Lee arranged and recorded the Danny Elfman song “Sally’s Song” for the “Nightmare Revisited” soundtrack. The Gauntlet recently caught up with Amy Lee to discuss the album, music, and her thoughts.

The Gauntlet: What’s new with you?

Amy Lee: Everything is good. I have been in New York for four days now since all the ‘Nightmare’ stuff in LA.

The Gauntlet: When you say ‘nightmare’ are you referring to the week in LA was a nightmare or you were here just promoting the Nightmare Revisited album?

Amy: [laughs] No, it was for the soundtrack.

The Gauntlet: So it all went well?

Amy: It was awesome. I think last week might have been the best week of my life if not one of the best of my life. There was a lot of stuff surrounding it. Leno went well but there were a lot of other things. I got to meet Danny Elfman and he is my hero. He was super gracious and awesome to me and invited me over to his house which was incredible. I also did the performance at the El Capitan which was a night in honor of Danny [Elfman]. As part of that, I got to play the song he had written many years ago. It was so awesome to see those worlds collide a little bit because of the movie and Danny Elfman having such an impact on my life. To do that homage and to not do it horribly was really, really great. Oh, and I went to Disneyland.

The Gauntlet: Was that your first time at Disneyland?

Amy: Yeah. I grew up in South Florida and went to Disney World as a kid but haven’t been back in ages. I did Leno and the El Capitan and we had a day open in there. I had my husband and close friends with me; Will Hunt [not that Will Hunt from Evanescence] who produced “Sally’s Song” and his wife. We had some time to kill and said “Let’s go to Disneyland!”

The Gauntlet: I feel so jaded being from Southern California. On an average year, I go to Disneyland 15 times but there have been some years we’ve been over 50.

Amy: Where have I been!

The Gauntlet: I have two kids so it’s not just for me.

Amy: That is so cool. That is more times than I go to the park down the street. I love Space Mountain. We had such a good time…actually we went twice. We were leaving, on our way to the airport in the car thinking about how it was the best week ever. I was thinking my only regret was not doing all the rides at Disneyland as we rode Space Mountain 3 times. I said ‘What if we just go back to Disneyland right now?’ We didn’t really have anything going on the next day. Everyone was thinking about it saying it was crazy and we’d have to change flights. I called my manager and asked if it was possible to change the flights. He just laughed but made it happen. It was the coolest thing that has ever worked out perfectly. We were so lucky. We got to see the fireworks this time. It was so incredible. We spent the entire day on the rides. We had a blast. We went on Space Mountain three more times and rode all the kiddy rides.

The Gauntlet: Did you go on Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride?

Amy: You know what, we didn’t. We did everything else.

The Gauntlet: I can talk about Disneyland all day, but back to the music. Was Sally’s Song selected for you?

Amy: I selected it actually. For a while I didn’t think I’d be a part of “Nightmare Revisited.” I talked to the music supervisor and he mentioned the album. I totally freaked out and he suggested I do a song. I just totally fan’d out. I told him that the movie was huge to me and he’d never find a bigger fan. He asked what song I’d want to do and I said “Sally’s Song.” There might have been one more that I might have done, but I really wanted “Sally’s Song.” They came back and said they had these three songs available but I didn’t think they would really work for a female in general without really tripping them out. I decided not to do it as I just wanted to really do it great or not do it at all. I guess whoever was going to originally do Sally’s Song backed out or couldn’t do it and they called me. The coolest thing was there was no input or direction from anyone at Disney or the label. It was a very creative experience. I got to go home and think about it; all the things I loved about the songs and embrace and anything I could add ‘me’ to, the Amy flavor. I knew I wanted to play the harp on it so that was a cool thing for the first time. I texted Will Hunt, the producer and drummer, and we took a few days to do it. It was completely free and I think it is one of the best things I have done as it is untouched. Nobody thought about a mix and wanted some crazy mix or to make it pop or vocal it up.

The Gauntlet: Is it weird being a huge fan of Danny Elfman, who is a brilliant composer, and then having free reign to change his material around however you see fit?

Amy: I was a little conflicted and it was hard. This song was really short in the movie. I had to do something like add the chorus one more time or maybe put a bridge in there. It was something I was thinking about though. I was asking myself ‘was it wrong for me to write a part to the song?’ In the movie and the context of everything, it was a short thought of her thinking. Once I started working on it and that part came out, I loved the part a lot. I felt like I wanted this from the beginning. It was like a climax of the movie, watching her sing her part. In the movie, she is so restrained and she never sings the words all the way out. She is just meek. But for me when I would sing the song in my car on the way to high school, the teen angst came out and I just wanted to belt out my favorite part. I got to do that a little bit in the song. Where the bridge happens, that is the emotional peak. At the same time, the song is perfect how Danny Elfman wrote it. It has been with me for almost 14 years in my head. It doesn’t feel like it, but I think I was like 12 years old.

The Gauntlet: Did Danny Elfman comment on your version of the song?

Amy: Yeah. I have only heard positive feedback which is cool. I didn’t even realize when I did the song there would be a live performance. I heard later through the grapevine, who knows how reliable that is, that he liked it a lot. They said that he asked for me to be the act to perform at the El Capitan event also and that was flattering. It was really cool after I played the song. He gave me a ‘you nailed it.’ I was really nervous playing the harp parts as it was only my second time playing the harp in front of people and my hands were shaking so bad I thought I wouldn’t hit the notes. The Tonight Show was the very first time playing the hard in front of an audience and I knew that was throwing a lot of extra pressure on myself. I didn’t want to chicken out and not challenge myself. I have been working on the harp and love it. I have even been writing on it a little bit. I had the out to make it all piano, even though there is a little bit of harp on the song. I kept thinking about it more and more and didn’t want to be stuck mastering the same talents I have had. I always want to improve and play harder thing. I want to play harder parts on the piano and challenge myself. I want to learn new instruments. I am proud of myself that I went the harder route. It was a really cool thing visually and it sounds beautiful. I definitely plan on playing the harp more.

The Gauntlet: Would that be a solo project or with Evanescence?

Amy: I don’t know what is happening. I am at a point where I don’t know what is next: a solo project or a film. I am really interested in film scoring. I always have been. I have just known that I needed to ride the Evanescence thing while that was going. I loved the Open Door and that was a big thing for me. I have always had a true love for writing music for film. I have my foot in the door enough and can meet people now. I just need to find the right project for me and one that I am passionate about. It could take a while. I am hoping for that and some people who have some faith in me and to write the music for it. Other than that, I am still writing songs. I don’t know what they are going to be for though.

The Gauntlet: Did you pick Danny Elfman’s brain a little?

Amy: A little bit. I didn’t want to come off as a giant fan. We just talked about normal stuff though. I was going to talk about whatever he wanted to talk about. I wanted to be a peer and not a kid.

The Gauntlet: Film scoring is a lot different though. Even though it is still music, the connection to the fans is gone. You score a song and there is no tour, just move to the next one.

Amy: Exactly. It is so emotional and dramatic. With our music, you can hear that. I am always picturing visuals and putting the biggest emotions next to each other. I love the big drums and big guitars next to each other, the fear and the anger and then drop it down to a vulnerable piano solo. You feel all these different things. I think I am making no sense, but I think that is what Evanescence always was. It is my life in a way but bigger and more dramatic. To score a film would be incredible for a lot of reasons but to capture the emotions of people and showing the audience how the characters feel is what makes the movie. I think the idea of being at home and writing music is wonderful. Writing a piece of music and saying ok, you are away, see you later, you are free. To not go on a crazy tour with that whole nutty life is a dream.

The Gauntlet: Is it a dream? You just described to me writing a beautiful and emotional song and then giving it away. It is now gone and no longer yours.

Amy: But it still is mine. My name is on it and I can watch it a million times. Instead of singing it over and over and over to the point where I no longer feel those feelings because they are verbatim will be refreshing. One of the main things that bothers me on tour is I can’t say what I am feeling right then. I can’t sing about what I am going through at that moment, I am singing about what I was going through three years ago. It becomes so monotonous. To be able to have that time to make something fresh and current… It has been so long since anything I have written has come out. So what people think of me or what they think I am feeling is where I was three or four years ago and that is always the case. It takes so long from writing the song to recording the song to touring. I am always singing about the past. It is fine as I am proud of my past and love the songs we have made. At the same time, it is not who am anymore or what I am feeling.

The Gauntlet: Was "Sally’s Song" being credited to Amy Lee and not Evanescence a way for you to come out and launch a solo career?

Amy: It wasn’t that. I don’t know if I am going to do that. It is a possibility in my life that it might go that way. It is kind of natural with the way everything has gone with the band. It wasn’t to make a statement though. It was all me. It is hard to say what Evanescence is per se. It is Terry and Tim now but the other guys have changed so recently. They knew it was a gig on the road and they knew they had to get another gig when it was over. Terry is having a blast playing in a band with the bass player from Limp Bizkit. In a lot of ways, it is the same as the last time. Between Fallen and The Open Door everybody went their separate ways. Then Terry and I wrote the record, pulled the band back together and made the record and toured. It isn’t like we all live in a house together and write all the time and play video games. This song came to me and it was something I was passionate about. I did the arrangement and the instruments and it wasn’t in anyway an Evanescence collaboration. I didn’t want it to be false. I didn’t want to call it Evanescence and capitalize on that because everyone knows that name.

Source: TheGauntlet.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 04 2008, 15:13

Quote :
I am still writing songs. I don’t know what they are going to be for though.

Hmmm... confused I guess we just have to wait and see.
It was great to read another interview Smile

I think she's right when she says that singing the same songs over and over isn't good, because she can't show what she's feeling at the moment. I would love to watch a movie and listen to a song written by her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 13 2008, 13:15

Here's what Amy posted on Evthreads yesterday:
Quote :

Hey everybody! Happy holidays.
I'm glad you like my lunchbox, I spent about a week of my life obsessing over it. Its funny, everytime I finish one of these things I'm like, 'Rats I really want to keep this now!' Anyone ever see that pair of Ugs I did a few years ago? I collected about a million little care bears, beanies, legos and whatever else, then sewed and glued them all over the surface of those things. They were like giant transformer feet. I loved those! Anyway, not the point. The lunchbox auction is a great cause and the proceeds go to feeding hungry people in New York and South Africa. And hey, if this art stuff is too rich for your blood, maybe go help out at the soup kitchen for an hour or two this year. Or bake a pie for your doorman. Everybody likes pie, and those who don't like pie still like knowing there's someone out there who cares about them enough to make them a pie.
About the music... you all should know that I am writing, and expanding my mind. I always want to feel like there is no roof on what I allow myself to do creatively, so I'm exploring a lot of different things right now. Try to be patient, and I promise you will end up with something worth the wait. As far as the "film and tv" thing and what thats supposed to mean, you probably know that scoring and writing for film has always been a dream of mine, and I'm seriously trying to pursue that. I miss performing and seeing you guys and I hope you have a great holiday season!
Oh and by the way, if you haven't seen Steven Colbert's Christmas special yet, your'e in for a really tasty treat. It's freaking hilarious and my family and I think its the best Christmas special since Pee Wee's.

love,
Amy

Click here

Lunchbox
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 13 2008, 20:51

Yay, I totally saw this on evthreads like minutes before I saw your update Razz

-le gasp- She spelled Stephen Colbert's name wrong! But that's okay, because as long as she likes him, she rocks...even more than before, if possible. Yesss another member of Colbert Nation! XD That special is so freaking hilarious, I love him.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 15:03

Oh GOD I LOVE Stephen too!! haha
OMG that is so flipping cute, I WANT IT!!!! O_O O_O O_O O_O
*sighs*

Yay for Amy and Happy holidays to her too!Razz
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 17:12

Yay another Stephen follower! Twisted Evil We shall someday be rewarded beneath his rule of the world. -laughs insanely-
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 15 2008, 06:16

"I just wanted to say thank you for all the birthday wishes! I feel very loved and supported by you guys. I'm having an awesome day, thanks being a part of making it that way! Woo!
love, Amy"

Very Happy we love you Amy!!!
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 15 2008, 23:05

Of course we love her!! thanks for posting that Razz
Back to top Go down
Mrs.Lovett
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
Mrs.Lovett

Female
Number of posts : 568
Bless :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 16 2008, 10:00

woo!! you're welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18 2008, 15:06

OMG I was in hysterics when Stephen was running for presient. *sighs* if only....

yay. I hope Amy had a great b-day.
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 18 2008, 22:20

I KNOW, same here. I love him so much. I just rewatched that Christmas Special. Yay Colbert!
I still find it amazing that Amy loves Stephen too. Woot.
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 13:25

BIG News! well, you be the judge lol

I just read this on evanescence-fan.com:

Amy came on the second place in the Metalhead.ro awards!! cheers Very Happy Very Happy

Sexiest Female Singer:
1. Tarja Turunen
2. Amy Lee Like a Star @ heaven !!
3. Cristina Scabbia
4. Simone Simmons
5. Alissa White Gluz
6. Avril Lavigne
7. Sharon Den Adel
8. Anneke Van Giersbergen
9. Angela Gossow
10. Doro Pesch

http://www.metalhead.ro/Stire-Rezultatele_Finale_la_BEST_OF_2008-13910.html

YAY for Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Clap
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 13:33

Great news! But she should have won it - she's way sexier than Tarja! But I'm obviously going to say that lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 13:37

Of course she should've won but the second place is not bad Smile

Amy FTW !!! cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :

Curse :
Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 13:45

Yay! We should do our own one lol that way she'll win for sure!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 14:09

^XD

And she will be the only winner lol
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 16:43

^ yay Yay!
but are they kidding Amy Sexier than Cristina Scabbia????!!
and Tarja sexier than Amy and Cristina??!!
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 20:07

XD I love Tarja, but I think she's more...beautiful than sexy, right? I dunno. She seems more like someone described as goddess-like, not sexy. And UGH they spelled Simone's name wrong! Mad

But yay Amy! Second place is really good, considering how many people seem to dislike Ev in the metal world...o_O.

...does anyone find it weird that Avril Lavigne is included in that list?
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 21:12

Avril is sexier than sharon?!?!?!?!?!

O_O
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 21:50

KalliopePhoenix wrote:
XD I love Tarja, but I think she's more...beautiful than sexy, right? I dunno. She seems more like someone described as goddess-like, not sexy.

I completely agree with you there Razz

And yes Amy is sexier than Cristina and the rest of the girls, including Tarja Twisted Evil lol I don't really know what Avril is doing there Rolling Eyes but I don't think she is sexier than Sharon Razz
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 22:27

^ Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that. Very Happy

O_O I just noticed that Avril was above Sharon. Wow. I almost distrust these people now...first spelling Simone's last name wrong, placing Amy at second place, even putting Avril on the list, and above Sharon.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 22:31

-cries- this is HORRBILE!!!!

They all need intesnse therapy! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 22:32

Deedni they do. And who would provide it? You? Razz
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 26 2009, 22:33

... possibly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evanescence News Thread   Evanescence News Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evanescence News Thread
Page 5 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next