Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ev Forum Bookworms

Go down 
+7
FallenHalos
Franneke
Dania
Mariel
Caz
blackbutterfly
StartSomething
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 8944
Humor : Insane
Bless :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07 2008, 15:08

I'm sure you do, Raggy. This thread is a very lonely, pathetic one...I weep for it. And now I'm over it. What thread? Razz XD
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13 2008, 19:24

*laughs* I am sure you are.

Anyone ever heard of Tamora Pierce?
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13 2008, 20:20

O_O I used to LOVE her books. Not that I still don't, I just read them a really long time ago. She used to be my favorite author.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 15:00

For real?
WOW. I still love her books, they're amazing.

Hmm anyone ever head of L.J smith?
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14 2008, 16:07

Waves I have. I've only read a few of the books in The Vampire Diaries series, though...that was when I was introduced to Twilight, so I completely stopped reading those books. Razz

...and you know, now that you've reminded me of Tamora Pierce, I have an overpowering urge to read her books again. I've read The Songs of the Lioness series like six times over. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15 2008, 23:38

Really? cool

AHH! I want them. I only have the protector of the small, the immortals, and then I have the Tricksters. I actually read Tricksters first and then I started from the begining.
Which are your faves?
Back to top Go down
KalliopePhoenix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
KalliopePhoenix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16 2008, 00:28

I don't even own any of them, I just drove the librarians crazy checking them out. XD

Read The Songs of the Lioness, if you haven't! That's where it really starts. Well, I suppose there's that other series that hasn't been completed that takes place before Alanna's time, but...bleh.
I love every story with Alanna in it, basically. Those are my favorite ones. And dear, lovable Daine. They're my favorite characters in Tamora Pierce's world. Alanna = pure awesomeness. She's like...just wow. Amazing character. I particularly adore/d Daine because I was once MAJORLY obsessed with all things wolves, and...yeah. Though the endings of all of Tamora Pierce's series kinda...surprise me. o_O

Protector of the Small is probably my least favorite set of books, not that it wasn't good...it just felt like a repeat of Alanna's (I love you) story.

Hehe. I'm going all insane over it like I once did. I swear, for a time, those were the only books I was reading. Tamora Pierce everywhere. -is determined to go to library now-

/nostalgia
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16 2008, 15:30

Ahahaha

Oh I know, I have read them all now!

Ahaha, cool. Well first I got Tricksters and read that and I became obsessed, I read both of the books, (so many pages!) at least 8 times through before my dad bought me Kel's quartet. Then I got Daine's, then I rented Alanna's and read them all through again Smile I love Aly's the best, I guess because it's my first one. Oh, I also read Beka Cooper, but I wasn't that impressed, I dunno, it was just a bit confusing to me. LOL, not hard to do though, *winks*
I heard she might work on one for Maura of Dunlath though, that'd be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24 2009, 15:03

okay I'm bored I need to read a new book, any suggestions??
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28 2009, 16:52

I love the Sweet Valley High Senior Year book series by Francine Pascal. Francine Pascal is a good author. I also love African American fiction, to name a few would be, In Her Mother's Shadow, Aint No Sunshine, Man Killer, and Sister Girls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ev Forum Bookworms   Ev Forum Bookworms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ev Forum Bookworms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2