Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What does everyone do ? The school and work thread

Go down 
+11
EvanescenceGirl
PestimisticAngel
NeonFishnets
FallenHalos
Imaginary Light
Dania
blackbutterfly
Mariel
Franneke
Caz
StartSomething
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-11-13

What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29 2012, 06:41

I finished studying (college) in July of 2011, between then and now I've been looking after my mother, which has been and still is an uphill struggle, but on Monday I start my new job as a care and support worker [a nurse, basically] looking after elderly and vulnerable adults. cheers I'm really excited about it.

I have to do loads of training and get an NVQ level 2 in health and social care during my first year, which is an extra qualification under my belt so I'm happy about that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29 2012, 12:28

Aww congratulations Very Happy hugs !!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29 2012, 14:38

Congrats on the new job! Very Happy Very Happy sounds great Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
EvanescenceGirl
Is Where I Belong
Is Where I Belong
EvanescenceGirl

Female
Number of posts : 502
Humor : =)
Bless :

Curse :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11 2012, 20:53

I am currently on college, studying Network and Multimedia Engineering and it takes most of my time Sad
Back to top Go down
http://agirlinthedarkness.tumblr.com/
Andreas1988
Here In The Darkness
Here In The Darkness
Andreas1988

Male
Number of posts : 248
Bless :
What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02 2012, 18:18

Human Ressource Management
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone do ? The school and work thread   What does everyone do ? The school and work thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What does everyone do ? The school and work thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2