Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets talk movies!

Go down 
+7
BrokenDemise
PestimisticAngel
FallenHalos
Dania
blackbutterfly
Caz
StartSomething
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Number of posts : 60567
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 08:52

What movies have you watched recently?? What did you think of it?

What movies do you love/hate? What are your favorites?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=537752925
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 1153
Humor : Lots
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 15:55

The last movie i watched was Cloverfield and i thought it was awesome!

I like comedies and horrors mostly. I don't like romantic films unless they are funny like meet the parents.

My favourite comedy films are the Ace Ventura films and my favourite horror is The Exorcist.

I also like some Sci-fi films like Alien and Predator Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 15:59

Cool choice of movies for a girl Razz

I mainly like horrors and thrillers - The Alien movies are great, so are the Saw films, The Ring,

My favorite comedy is Team America: World Police thats so funny geek and Eurotrip Laughing

Fight Club is my favorite movie I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue160 / 100160 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 16:01

I love Team America, it's so funny Laughing I hate Eurotrip Rolling Eyes

I love the Saw films and the Ring, hell i pretty much like all horrors Razz I have a sick need for gore every now and then lol!
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 16:04

lol! Yeah I can imagine that

Yeah the first Saw movie, I knew nothing about, I got it on DVD and I was blown away lol I woke my housemate up at about 3 am and told him to watch it there and then lol!
Back to top Go down
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS
Caz

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 16:06

I would have killed you for that Razz Yeah i was very impressed with the first one, the twist at the end was brilliant, really didn't see that coming Laughing
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jun 28 2008, 16:08

He did watch it there and then Twisted Evil

Yep, I've never been so surprised at the end of a movie - I was quite literally in open mouthed shock for ages Laughing
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Jun 29 2008, 10:56

I like films like Narnia,Eragon,Terminator,Simpsons the Movie,Beowulf,The Lord of the Rings,Catwoman,The Golden Compass. Fantasy and action movies are the best-well that's my opinion- Smile
Back to top Go down
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptyThu Jul 10 2008, 08:36

My Favorite Movie Is "Stay" (It's Amazing!)
I Loved Sweeney Todd! I Acutally Love Every Movie For Johnny Depp

The Last Movie I Saw Was "The Happening" And I Hated It It Was Boring..
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Number of posts : 8344
Humor : Dead
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 16:42

I love all of Tim Burtons movies.

I like Monty Python and the holy grail
and a ton others.

Underworld
Elektra
aredevil
Practial Magic
and more
Back to top Go down
http://loneliness.activeboard.com/fo...21021&p=1&a=45
Dania
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
Dania

Female
Number of posts : 10650
Humor : Stupid and crazy =D
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptyMon Jul 14 2008, 08:21

Quote :
I love all of Tim Burtons movies.

Me Too!!
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 16:10

BATMAN

The Dark Knight!

... rocked my socks off!
Back to top Go down
blackbutterfly
Your Star
Your Star
blackbutterfly

Female
Number of posts : 1916
Humor : Hyper
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-03

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Jul 20 2008, 05:41

Yesterday I watched Cloverfield.
Those spiders scared the hell out of me Surprised
What was a scary movie.
Back to top Go down
FallenHalos
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
FallenHalos

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptyMon Dec 29 2008, 13:42

Any Batman fans? O_O
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
PestimisticAngel

Female
Number of posts : 5810
Humor : dave chapelle, mad tv, grounded for life, friends, girlfriends, dont be a menance to south central,
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptyThu Jan 21 2010, 18:26

Not opposed to it but not strongly into it either

I liked the Batman Beyond Series I'll tell you that much

I love all sorts of movies

I loved Cruel Intentions, Fire, Sancharram, The Next Best Thing, Bend It Like Becham, The Deep End, Wild Tigers I have Known, All Over Me, Lost and Deliroius, Loving Annabelle, But I'm a Cheerleader, The Truth About Jane, Puccini For Beginners, D.E.B.S., Mango Kiss, Dr. T and The Woman, The Deep End, Philadelphia, Nonsense Revolution, Threesome, Titanic, Baby Boy, Dying Young, The Glass House, The Shining, The Good Son, Sweet November, Tank Girl, The Fifth Element, Gia, Madonna: Lost Innocence, Walk The Line, Selena, Liz: The Elizabeth Taylor Story, Notorious, The Jacksons: An American Dream, What's Love Got To Do With It, Into The Wild, The Other Boleyn Girl, Bobby, Election, Kindergarden Cop, Pleasentville, Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, Glow Ropes: The Rise and Fall of A Bar Mitzvah Emcee, Psycho Beach Party, Curly Sue, Three Man and A Little Baby, Three Men and A Little Lady, Life, Madhouse (1990 comedy), The Look who's Talking Trilogy, I know Who Killed Me, American Beauty, Where The Heart Is, The Cutting Edge, Life Size, Ice Princess, Dirty Dancing, Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights, Ghost, Always, Flicka, 1408, 11:14, Vantage Point, The Bad Boys Series, Point of No Return, Panic Room, True Lies, A Little Princess, The Forgotton, Madhouse (2004 horror thriller), The Sixth Sense, What Lies Beneathe, Bless The Child, For Keeps, Murder By Numbers, Feardorcom, The Others, Thirteen Ghosts, Ghost Ship, House of Wax, Jeepers Creepers, The Hills Have Eyes, The Nightmare on Elm Street Series, Jason, Fear of The Dark, Children of The Cornfield, The Sielnce of The Lambs, The Strangers, The Blair Witch Project, Sleepy Hollw, The Eye, The Haunting of Molly Hartley, Havoc, Thirteen, The Brave One, Deep Blue Sea, Eve's Bayou, Far and Away, The Man Who Cried, Mr and Mrs Smith, Proof, Dracula 2000, The Order, Embrace The Vampire, Vampire In Brooklyn, Poison Ivy, Trust, Wishcraft, The Craft, Teen Sorcery, Practical Magic, The Harry Potter Series, The Lord of The Ring Series, 28 Days Later, Shaun of The Dead, Taxi, Cyote Ugly, Pefect Opposites, First Snow, Snow Angels, The Notebook, Sex Drive, Nick and Norah's Inifinite Playlist, Crossroads, Body of Evidence, The Crush, Fear, The Hand That Rocks The cradle, Swimfan, Obsessed, Fatal Attraction, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate, While The Children Sleep, A Walk To Remember, My Life, Kate & Leopld, The Oh In Ohio, In The Land of Women, The Women, Mad Money, Wedding Crashers, Beerfest, Kickin' It Old School, Hot Rod, Shallow Hal, Eurotrip, The Princess Diaries Series, The Miss Congeniality Series, The Scary Movie Series, Snakes On A Plane, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle, Superhero Movie, Rat Race, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Blades of Glory, Meet The Spartans, Meet The Parents, Kung Pow, Yes Man, Me Myself and Irene, Her Minor Thing, The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl, Splash, Aquamarine, Who's That Girl, Forrest Gum, One Last Thing, The Family Man, Diary of A Mad Black Woman, Why Did I Get Married, Medea's Family Reunion, This Christmas

The sorta movies I dont like (with a few exceptions) though are musicals, westerns, war, sports, James Bond Like, Star Wars, Star Track like

I have a few exceptions, I loved Evita (cause Madonna was in it), I loved Dreamgirls (The story is good and acting), I loved Wild Wild West (with Will Smith, the acting was good I like Will Smith), I loved Australia (Nicole Kidman did great, the story was great) I loved Home of The Brave (I guess Ilike it cause it's mostly post war), there's this other movie I dont remember the name of it, it was about a guy who was trying to join the war he got in it where he was getting trained and he later became a writer, I also loved Glory (Denzel Washington and Morgan Freeman did excellent), I loved A League of Their Own (Madonna was in it and the story and acting was great), I loved Entramptment (The acting and chemistry was good), D.E.B.S. (who can help it she falls in love with person she least expected the female enemy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
BrokenDemise
Perfect By Nature
Perfect By Nature
BrokenDemise

Female
Number of posts : 1375
Humor : Quirky
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-13

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 09:20

Last movie I watched: Sweeney Todd and I LOVE IT

My all time fave movies are: Interview With The Vampire, Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, Dorian Gray, The Underworld Films, Harry Potter, Memoirs Of A Geisha, Elizabeth: The Golden Age, The Young Victoria, Corpse bride, Coraline!

I'm a big Tim Burton, Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter fan. XD

My guilty pleasures have gotta be: The Haunted Mansion and Van Helsing.
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Number of posts : 3209
Humor : Why even ask? LOL! Funny, a bit? :D
Bless :
Lets talk movies! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Lets talk movies! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-10-14

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 10:13

Hmm.. The Last movie I've watched is Toy Story and Ninja Assassin at the same day Razz Haha! I like both of the movies even though Ninja Assassin is REALLY brutal O.O hahaha! Also, I love the movie Prince of Persia and especially, the movie I CAN NEVER FORGET is the Lord of the Rings Trilogy What a Face That movie really get into my nerves and I can't forget it Razz Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://amyleefan29.tumblr.com
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Number of posts : 4226
Humor : Wazoo
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2010-11-26

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 11:21

This is a link to the ending of a film made in Norway and it's one of the most scary films that i have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajPidnEzeo

^^ Dead Snow ending ^^

Other films i love:

Titanic
Ghostrider
When In Rome
Gone In 60 Seconds
The Beach
Getting There
Back to top Go down
http://csirpforum.forumotion.co.uk/
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 12:32

Yeah! Titanic is really awesome! It makes me cry back when I was still 5 years old Razz
Back to top Go down
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 12:54

I live only 2 hours away from where the Titanic was built
Back to top Go down
AmyLeeFan29
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
AmyLeeFan29

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 13:03

Whoa! O.o really? That's great! Well, then what place does the real titanic ship uhmm.. sinked? LOL!
Back to top Go down
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 13:07

Titanic sank in the North Atlantic ocean

EDIT:

Wiki on Titanic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic
Back to top Go down
Mariel
Administrator
Administrator
Mariel

Female
Number of posts : 63703
Humor : @_@
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 15:26

Can Nightwish's End Of An Era be considered as as a movie? Smile that's my favourite Very Happy Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/marieldrl
StartSomething
The Ultimate Ev Fan
The Ultimate Ev Fan
StartSomething

Male
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 15:27

^ trust you to find a way to talk about NW in a movie thread tongue
Back to top Go down
La Voix
All That I'm Living For
All That I'm Living For
La Voix

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! EmptySun Nov 28 2010, 15:27

^^ Ok and can i say that i also love Beavis & Butt- Head Do America
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets talk movies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk movies!   Lets talk movies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets talk movies!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next